Idorsia contract

My manager had a call with our district on Monday and told us the exact same thing. Call reports are being pulled, they are looking at when we open up the visual aid on said calls , looking into mileage reports etc. It’s getting ugly people. What the hell do they expect? This launch has been the worst I’ve ever been a part of (17 years in the industry). The shit is going to hit the fan by fall if things don’t turn around.

Hahaha, are you serious?, this forum is the biggest crap I have ever read. Are you depending on this to make decisions..do you have an IQ of 40? Search 1 forum on this site where Sales Advisors are positive…

First sales of Quviviq is going better than expected, every SSR is stating that they are not able to sell 5 scripts…so the truth is that Quviviq is selling better without the SSR than via the SSR’s, how about that!

This Bankpas dude is so full of shit

Yea we were told same. They are checking into everything. Call stamps, amount of calls, lunches and breakfasts, amount of program attendees , visual aid use. I assume that mileage reports means how many miles we are putting on the car? No idea on that one.

Yea we were told same. They are checking into everything. Call stamps, amount of calls, lunches and breakfasts, amount of program attendees , visual aid use. I assume that mileage reports means how many miles we are putting on the car? No idea on that one.

Amazing... so they think it's a rep rather than a strategy issue? Wow. ..Sure, 5 reps nationwide at target, so the other 445 just need even MORE micromanaging. ..Done.

Amazing... so they think it's a rep rather than a strategy issue? Wow. ..Sure, 5 reps nationwide at target, so the other 445 just need even MORE micromanaging. ..Done.

Exactly. The average rep has around 1.2 scripts vs. an expected 30-40. ..Seems to me they could increase pressure on reps 20-fold and they'd still be short.

Quit blaming the reps. More micromanaging is not the answer. ..This is a leadership problem.

No you are…why won’t you just quit your job…do some Big Resignation…every day complaining…did everybody leave as they say they would after the first bonus was paid…

Just little children complaining…
This Bankpas dude is so full of shit

Where I work, my boss does not follow up on everything, he trusts me in my function…but then I deliver on the requested results…

Exactly. The average rep has around 1.2 scripts vs. an expected 30-40. ..Seems to me they could increase pressure on reps 20-fold and they'd still be short.

Quit blaming the reps. More micromanaging is not the answer. ..This is a leadership problem.

So you deliver shit and your boss can not do a follow up…As far as I recall Syneos is not a charity institution…

Wonder if those that truly overstated the IC bonus will be held accountable for their actions, like we will be held for 133?
Or will corporate come forward, admit their shortcomings and make a serious adjustment to the plan.

Most people with any respectable amount of time in this industry clearly knows that bonus/goal attainment and income from bonus is expected. In other words no one really accepted a pharma role thinking “all I care about is base salary “
Hopefully they will do the right thing.

Wonder if those that truly overstated the IC bonus will be held accountable for their actions, like we will be held for 133?
Or will corporate come forward, admit their shortcomings and make a serious adjustment to the plan.

Most people with any respectable amount of time in this industry clearly knows that bonus/goal attainment and income from bonus is expected. In other words no one really accepted a pharma role thinking “all I care about is base salary “
Dumb ass rep

So you deliver shit and your boss can not do a follow up…As far as I recall Syneos is not a charity institution…

Clearly this Bankpas character is NOT a rep. Also has broken English so probably a troll from insider trading or someplace outside of the organization. It’s pretty obvious bankpas ! You are making us all laugh.

THIS.

it doesn’t work this way, not gonna happen. Now go get your scripts and get out of la la land.

I’m sure things will get better soon. Syneos has been around for a while and no telling how many contracts they’ve landed.

Idorsia? New company to the U.S.
But give the credit, they’ve put a lot of resources into this and don’t think that’ll stop. I see big things happening here. Great pipeline, so maybe this Q has gotten off a little slower than expected, so what?
Keep your head up.

it doesn’t work this way, not gonna happen. Now go get your scripts and get out of la la land.

of course they'll amend the IC plan. Based on current trend, 80-90% of the reps will be making like $600 for their T2 Bonus. ..Nearly every rep will quit and that would be very disruptive to a launch. ..People didn't take this job thinking the base salary was enough. ..The question is how will they change it?

It's time to start letting people call on ANY doc in their territory.

of course they'll amend the IC plan. Based on current trend, 80-90% of the reps will be making like $600 for their T2 Bonus. ..Nearly every rep will quit and that would be very disruptive to a launch. ..People didn't take this job thinking the base salary was enough. ..The question is how will they change it?

It's time to start letting people call on ANY doc in their territory.
No one is going to quit. No company is looking to hire fake reps.