Idorsia contract

Manager here. We too feel your frustrations and disappointment. Encouraging my team and keeping them motivated is getting more and more difficult. The morale is low and I’ve already lost two reps since the launch. Yes I feel as though we were “duped” as many have described on this board. The stress we are feeling as managers is expediently growing and the pressure from my regional is ridiculous. I’ve tried to spare my team from a lot of the BS but it’s getting harder to do that. Am I looking? Yes indeed. I had hope that things would settle in as time went on but this is not improving at all. Unrealistic expectations and poor leadership is what I see.

Go hang with your boy Chris Czech at the local stress relief massage parlor,

Go hang with your boy Chris Czech at the local stress relief massage parlor,

Dude people are trying to engage whether they be looking for another job or people are looking to see if the challenges of this job is worth interviewing for and like a broken record you keep bring up the one off event. Take your axe to grind to another forum. This forum can affect people’s livelihood.

Dude people are trying to engage whether they be looking for another job or people are looking to see if the challenges of this job is worth interviewing for and like a broken record you keep bring up the one off event. Take your axe to grind to another forum. This forum can affect people’s livelihood.

Hahaha, are you serious?, this forum is the biggest crap I have ever read. Are you depending on this to make decisions..do you have an IQ of 40? Search 1 forum on this site where Sales Advisors are positive…

First sales of Quviviq is going better than expected, every SSR is stating that they are not able to sell 5 scripts…so the truth is that Quviviq is selling better without the SSR than via the SSR’s, how about that!

Mediocre product??? Don’t think so:

Patient on Reddit:

Morning of June 26 2022: Night 2 with Quviviq results - I took 50mg at 9:00pm and then went to sleep at 9:15pm and fell asleep I'd guess within 20 minutes. I then woke up at 2:30am and fell back asleep in maybe 5 minutes. I woke again several other times throughout the night and fell back asleep each time in about 5 minutes. I finally woke at 7:30am and got out of bed. ZERO HANGOVER AND ZERO GROGGINESS. I felt very well rested and very satisfied with the sleep. Note that all of those awakening events are ones I would have had normally without any drugs - on any night without drugs if I am somehow lucky enough to fall asleep I will inevitably wake back up at 1am or 2am or 3am and then be fully awake for the rest of the night. So I see that underlying pattern still trying to take effect but the Quviviq put it back down and allowed me to sleep anyway. I'm really impressed with this medication so far. Time will tell if it is a great solution for me. I remember how Seroquel/Quetiapine actually worked for me for a month and then backfired with a horrendous side-effect which was non-stop vertigo for 3 straight weeks and so of course I could no longer use it. So, again, time will tell with the Quviviq if it is actually a long-term solution. But so far I am very encouraged especially that this second night's experience has been even better than night 1 (and people do say Quviviq results improve as you use it over time). I forgot to mention that on this second night I had no nightmares at all and the quality of my dreams was completely normal - they were not super intense or realistic but just plain vanilla dreams and normal intensity.

Mediocre product??? Don’t think so:

Patient on Reddit:

Morning of June 26 2022: Night 2 with Quviviq results - I took 50mg at 9:00pm and then went to sleep at 9:15pm and fell asleep I'd guess within 20 minutes. I then woke up at 2:30am and fell back asleep in maybe 5 minutes. I woke again several other times throughout the night and fell back asleep each time in about 5 minutes. I finally woke at 7:30am and got out of bed. ZERO HANGOVER AND ZERO GROGGINESS. I felt very well rested and very satisfied with the sleep. Note that all of those awakening events are ones I would have had normally without any drugs - on any night without drugs if I am somehow lucky enough to fall asleep I will inevitably wake back up at 1am or 2am or 3am and then be fully awake for the rest of the night. So I see that underlying pattern still trying to take effect but the Quviviq put it back down and allowed me to sleep anyway. I'm really impressed with this medication so far. Time will tell if it is a great solution for me. I remember how Seroquel/Quetiapine actually worked for me for a month and then backfired with a horrendous side-effect which was non-stop vertigo for 3 straight weeks and so of course I could no longer use it. So, again, time will tell with the Quviviq if it is actually a long-term solution. But so far I am very encouraged especially that this second night's experience has been even better than night 1 (and people do say Quviviq results improve as you use it over time). I forgot to mention that on this second night I had no nightmares at all and the quality of my dreams was completely normal - they were not super intense or realistic but just plain vanilla dreams and normal intensity.

Yeah, everyone else is anonymous guest. It's strange.

Not so strange, let’s bashing under the anonymous status…how grown up!…all complaining here, no one dares to mail Patti Torr or anyone else at Idorsia and explain the ongoing concerns…my kids are more adult compared with some posters on this forum…

Worst of all…bashing the Q product instead of understanding its unique and differentiating mechanism. For all those that were able to sell 1 script In the past 7 weeks…get in contact with your patient and ask about their perception…that’s the real truth, you might be surprised!

Not so strange, let’s bashing under the anonymous status…how grown up!…all complaining here, no one dares to mail Patti Torr or anyone else at Idorsia and explain the ongoing concerns…my kids are more adult compared with some posters on this forum…

Worst of all…bashing the Q product instead of understanding its unique and differentiating mechanism. For all those that were able to sell 1 script In the past 7 weeks…get in contact with your patient and ask about their perception…that’s the real truth, you might be surprised!

Oh thank you BANKPAS for that very informative post. In case you forgot we work for syneos not Idorsia. You are living in a fantasy world apparently.

Isn't contacting the patient or even knowing the name of who is on Q against HIPAA?

Why is it so hard to get a list of providers who have sent scripts to VC? We don’t need to know patient names or unique identifiers. Also the micromanaging is starting to become unbearable, not our fault they gave us tiny territories.

To all tenured reps On this project…and to Bankpas. First,
It has been said very well how this has been horribly mismanaged from the get-go. Let’s have you folks go out and talk about disease state…. Make sure you’re showing them the iPad, because were tracking that. We’re going to treat you as if this is your own business… but we’re gonna tell you who to call on, how many times to call on them, and how many lunches you should be doing with them. Other than that it is your business. We’re going to reject every expense report you have for any reason that we see fit. But it’s your job to make sure that the credit card is paid on time so that the next launch you have doesn’t get rejected. Make sure you do the webcasts because they’re tracking that too and good luck finding a doctor that wants to pay attention for 45 minutes on his 10 minute lunch break. Someone said it best a few weeks ago it’s really needs to just be a primary care gig why on gods green earth did they hire tenured reps? So here we are continuing on this shit show of a launch… absolutely no one hitting their ridiculous stretch goal… prepare for layoffs my friends they are coming. Oh to to the idiot Bankpas… go get some big boy pants and let me know when you’ve got 15 years in the business until then shut the F up.

Why is it so hard to get a list of providers who have sent scripts to VC? We don’t need to know patient names or unique identifiers. Also the micromanaging is starting to become unbearable, not our fault they gave us tiny territories.
Because nothing here makes any sense and nothing has been easy. I agree. The micromanaging is getting worse by the day. The pressure here is out of control.

It has been said very well how this has been horribly mismanaged from the get-go. Let’s have you folks go out and talk about disease state…. Make sure you’re showing them the iPad, because were tracking that. We’re going to treat you as if this is your own business… but we’re gonna tell you who to call on, how many times to call on them, and how many lunches you should be doing with them. Other than that it is your business. We’re going to reject every expense report you have for any reason that we see fit. But it’s your job to make sure that the credit card is paid on time so that the next launch you have doesn’t get rejected. Make sure you do the webcasts because they’re tracking that too and good luck finding a doctor that wants to pay attention for 45 minutes on his 10 minute lunch break. Someone said it best a few weeks ago it’s really needs to just be a primary care gig why on gods green earth did they hire tenured reps? So here we are continuing on this shit show of a launch… absolutely no one hitting their ridiculous stretch goal… prepare for layoffs my friends they are coming. Oh to to the idiot Bankpas… go get some big boy pants and let me know when you’ve got 15 years in the business until then shut the F up.
THIS IS BRILLIANTLY SAID! Amen and Amen!

Thank you for speaking on behalf of most of us here. You really speak volumes to what is truly going on here. Oh and to the idiotic Bankpas person you are absolutely clueless as to what is really going on here.

Heard syneos is pulling call reports since numbers suck. They are looking calls before 8 and 4 pm. They should look at lack of lunches due to crappy budgets. They should have hired recent college graduates who have no expectations and you can send them in as Mercenaries to dog tracadone and ambien as propagandists to pump up q and willing to push as hard as possible with a career reputation to worry about.

Heard syneos is pulling call reports since numbers suck. They are looking calls before 8 and 4 pm. They should look at lack of lunches due to crappy budgets. They should have hired recent college graduates who have no expectations and you can send them in as Mercenaries to dog tracadone and ambien as propagandists to pump up q and willing to push as hard as possible with a career reputation to worry about.

I meant without a career reputation to worry about

And then what? Fire those people or put them on a plan? We were told to run our territory like our own business. Furthermore, I doubt many territories have enough offices to call on everyday from 8-5. There isn't enough access to call on 8-10 offices a day like pharma typically is run. Plus, they gave us horrible target lists where half is bogus anyway with no sees. I don't think the lack of scripts is due to people not working. I know for a fact that my whole team is working their you-know-whats off! The company needs to take some accountability on what they are doing wrong to make this a flop.