Idorsia contract

Anyone experiencing the following?

customers are saying “I’m writing and sending scripts in to V/C”

NOW, 2 -3 weeks later and the numbers show nothing like what customers are saying?

You add up the scripts, and they “don’t add up?”

Something’s going on here.

Welcome to Syneos. Tons of contracts experience the "missing scripts" phenomenon. Get out while you can. Or get ripped off.

Very grateful that I was able to find another opportunity. This sucked from the beginning. Tenured reps know. This contact should have been marketed as a “entry level position” not a specialty position. What a debacle.

NOW, 2 -3 weeks later and the numbers show nothing like what customers are saying?

I am going through this. I think it is because they are writing. But many scripts are not getting through Vitacare and insurance. So, we don't get credit.

I don't think your customers are lying, nor that V/C isn't faithfully reporting how many scripts get filled.

Could be that Patients aren't picking up the phone when called by V/C. ..Or that patient is refusing to provide a credit card. It's nonsense that patients are expected to provide a c/c number to receive their "Zero Cost" 30-day trial of the med. If they change that redic policy pull-through will go up.

I’m in same boat.. found out that until script is shipped you don’t get credit..I’ve never worked a launch where numbers are so delayed and we don’t see the rest of region or country only our territory

I have several clinics that are now telling me to only come back when i have samples. I guess more fake calls. It will be hard to have a manager ride with me when you consider the clinics that are lunch only , sample only clinics now.

im curious with all of the reps leaving, how many territories are they refilling ?

Tenured rep here. (over 15 yr tenured)….know there’s many like me with even more experience that took this because at the time, we had to support families and take what we could.
But this has not been what it was inflated up to be. The future of pharma-if there is one, is in specialty sales, not this being mostly primary care. Very disappointed in how this is going.
Especially with all the efforts, programs, etc and you know scripts are being written, but after that, something’s amiss. Hopefully in next couple weeks our efforts will be reflected.
But what if at the end of 2 months /mid July you have 30 scripts reported? Over 100 to go!
Believing they overshot the forecast by 3-400%.

Martin Wilkie from Citie seems to have good connection to the sales force and the launch of quviviq seems to be better than expected. He is saying that he expects already 400 Mio revenue for Quviviq in 2023.

Our district has a total of 6 scripts since launch. We are all very tenured reps who have been doing this song and dance for years. We all know how to sell and we have nothing to show for it. This has been a complete mess since we began this circus. Is it syneos ? Is it Idorsia? I don’t know but what I do know is that this is a joke and we are all getting more frustrated as the weeks go by.

Our district has a total of 6 scripts since launch. We are all very tenured reps who have been doing this song and dance for years. We all know how to sell and we have nothing to show for it. This has been a complete mess since we began this circus. Is it syneos ? Is it Idorsia? I don’t know but what I do know is that this is a joke and we are all getting more frustrated as the weeks go by.

agree with all the above ⬆️. I also would add that the micromanagement here is over the top ridiculous. We also had someone resign on Monday. Highly doubtful that things are going to improve here.

This had been the most disappointing situation. They hyped this up to be something so great during the interview process. Had to go through hoops to even get hired. For what? To deal with this bullshit ? Reality is that this is not a specialty role and it is not anything to be proud of.