Idorsia contract

Picked from the Novartis board on Cafepharma:

To the person who said “respiratory is the place to be”. Well I’m in that division and after today’s announcement of some products and clinical trials being licensed out I would say it’s a sinking ship. There is no room for advancement anymore since the company has hired half of the new roles from outside the company. I should have ran away when AZ and regeneron came knocking at my door. Kudos to the reps who were smarter than me and left when they had the opportunity

Haha…pick a board..it is always the same shit complaining….so funny

Picked from the Novartis board on Cafepharma:

To the person who said “respiratory is the place to be”. Well I’m in that division and after today’s announcement of some products and clinical trials being licensed out I would say it’s a sinking ship. There is no room for advancement anymore since the company has hired half of the new roles from outside the company. I should have ran away when AZ and regeneron came knocking at my door. Kudos to the reps who were smarter than me and left when they had the opportunity

Haha…pick a board..it is always the same shit complaining….so funny

Believe me NO PLACE is as crazy as this place

So it seems from all of these pages a whole lot of tenured reps are extremely miserable. And maybe even some of the newer reps as well. So the question is now when do they start shedding headcount because it doesn’t seem like anyone is hitting the magic number.

So it seems from all of these pages a whole lot of tenured reps are extremely miserable. And maybe even some of the newer reps as well. So the question is now when do they start shedding headcount because it doesn’t seem like anyone is hitting the magic number.

When market research discovers that basically zero doctors have zero patients coming in saying “I want to try the sleep drug from the Jennifer Anniston commercials” proves their marketing campaign thus far has been a failure.

When foreigners call patients asking credit cards for vitacare once again demonstrates the process is was not fully thought out.

The other morale failure which I suspect is just as bad as the unrealistic expectations of 100 plus commercial insurance scripts which is higher than all of the dora scripts combined with selling and sampling of 8-9 years of Belsomra and 2.5 with davigo is the joke of the tiny territories they gave us. The only job security you have long term is you better have more medical spas and medical boutiques of rich patients and better out perform 3-4 reps around you to survive cuts all while getting paid the lowest wages along with Jimmy carter hyper inflation. They should have hired college graduates who would be mercenaries to sell this drug and thus the lack of destroying a relationship wouldn't be an issue. This will be case study in train wrecks in regarding to the imploding morale of the sales force, terrible market campaign and overestimating a secondary endpoint versus placebo thats not even in the PI as main selling idea to drive a drugs selling message as a massive failure.

When market research discovers that basically zero doctors have zero patients coming in saying “I want to try the sleep drug from the Jennifer Anniston commercials” proves their marketing campaign thus far has been a failure.

When foreigners call patients asking credit cards for vitacare once again demonstrates the process is was not fully thought out.

The other morale failure which I suspect is just as bad as the unrealistic expectations of 100 plus commercial insurance scripts which is higher than all of the dora scripts combined with selling and sampling of 8-9 years of Belsomra and 2.5 with davigo is the joke of the tiny territories they gave us. The only job security you have long term is you better have more medical spas and medical boutiques of rich patients and better out perform 3-4 reps around you to survive cuts all while getting paid the lowest wages along with Jimmy carter hyper inflation. They should have hired college graduates who would be mercenaries to sell this drug and thus the lack of destroying a relationship wouldn't be an issue. This will be case study in train wrecks in regarding to the imploding morale of the sales force, terrible market campaign and overestimating a secondary endpoint versus placebo thats not even in the PI as main selling idea to drive a drugs selling message as a massive failure.
Enough said.

Brilliantly said! So much truth.