Idorsia contract

Yes, don’t expect anything else after this one, IF they don’t postpone this one with some garbage excuse.

syneos is garbage ! Making our spouse pay to drive the company car. Militant dress code.. bonus delays…
Daily spreadsheets to document personal miles.. worst ever!

They need to hire 25 years old that are desperate enough to beg for a controlled drug with questionable next day data. Respectable old school reps don't want to ruin their reputation on a loser dora class going in and begging like some young twenty year with no reputation to lose.

eye candy, lunch money and samples are the only hope for Q. Just ask The divago sales force how their drug worked out…

Seriously hit the nail on the head here. That’s exactly how many of us feel. Our reputation is at stake here. Begging for scripts for a mediocre product is not career benefiting, It’s embarrassing.

54 pages of employees voicing their concerns and frustrations. Is syneos listening? Is Idorsia pretending like this doesn’t exist? Get your shit together people. This is isn't going so well.

Seriously hit the nail on the head here. That’s exactly how many of us feel. Our reputation is at stake here. Begging for scripts for a mediocre product is not career benefiting, It’s embarrassing.

Reputation? You do realize you are a pharmaceutical rep, Right! Now go do your strategic "Cookie Blitz" to get more time with the doctors.

I understand what the OG means in this post. We are potentially harming our reputation by being on this contract. Many of us have been doing this for over a decade and have build solid respectful relationships. Going into these offices now selling a sleep medication that isn’t anywhere near what they originally told us it was going to be could be career altering. Most of my customers understand that I had to take this position to support my family but the sooner I disembark from here the better. This truly is a step backwards for most.

In all seriousness, How many people giving notice once Bonus given?
#1 me

probably fewer than 5 and they all have been posting here, which gives the impression that it’s some huge percentage.

Seriously, all of these pharma gigs have drawbacks. If it’s not the medication then it’s the coverage, and if it’s not the coverage then it’s objectives are too high. And all reps everywhere are hyper-micromanaged these days.

probably fewer than 5 and they all have been posting here, which gives the impression that it’s some huge percentage.

Seriously, all of these pharma gigs have drawbacks. If it’s not the medication then it’s the coverage, and if it’s not the coverage then it’s objectives are too high. And all reps everywhere are hyper-micromanaged these days.

myself and another person in my district are resigning Friday and I know of someone in a neighboring district as well.

54 pages of crap and these 5 housewives are still here complaining about scrubs and lunch money…
A mediocre product, based on what? No, the truth is mediocre SSR’s…
The truth is that not 1 patient on Quviviq is not positive about this new drug…prove us wrong!!!

Resign already!!!

Tomorrow is the day for me. Waiting until that bonus hits the back account. Answering the question about two week notice and payout , i know someone who resigned a month ago and he did get paid the two weeks.

Ok. Planning my cookie blitz. After careful consideration, I’ve decided on Oreo’s to focus on night and day. Would Don’t leave your patients in the dark, help them see the light work? Such tough decisions.
Next week: maybe jelly worms?