Idorsia contract

So just doing the simple math, if a district needed 170 !?! for May based off of 10 reps & 17 each. Most districts probably don’t have but maybe 1/5 of that.

It quite possibly may hit the fan in a few weeks if not a major turnaround. Really not a good spot to be in.
And a T2 bonus? 100% to goal is a baseline, but at this rate will be lucky to get 35% pay out. How could they project so high???

So I’m new to the cafepharma world but really enjoying all of this banter. So much truth to the complaints that so many are voicing. I’m not sure if it’s Idorsia or Syneos that has made this such a train wreck but the reality is that it’s bad. Not what I and apparently many others had hoped for. It seems that many are waiting for the bonus payout (finally) to quit. Shouldn’t that be clear to leadership that this has sucked? Highly doubtful. They will quickly replace with another warm body because in reality they really don’t give two shits. It’s frustrating and really disappointing that this didn’t turn out better.

Will be very entertaining and interesting to see how many openings become available in next couple months.
IF it’s like you are suggesting, that people are waiting for first (and probably best) bonus to leave the tilting ship.

I wish I was one of the lucky ones that has something else to jump to after Friday. Unfortunately my reality is this craziness. Does anyone foresee this getting any better? The micromanaging is out of control. The goals are never going to be attainable unless they reevaluate. Every day here is painful.

I wish I was one of the lucky ones that has something else to jump to after Friday. Unfortunately my reality is this craziness. Does anyone foresee this getting any better? The micromanaging is out of control. The goals are never going to be attainable unless they reevaluate. Every day here is painful.

the micromanaging will never leave us. I thought they hired a lot of veterans on this contract. Let us do our job without management hovering over us. There are too many trackers and too many expectations beyond sales.

the micromanaging will never leave us. I thought they hired a lot of veterans on this contract. Let us do our job without management hovering over us. There are too many trackers and too many expectations beyond sales.

Take a look at the other threads in Forums. ..EVERY company is suffocating it's reps w/ micromanagement. It's inescapable if you want to be a pharma rep, unfortunately.

Take a look at the other threads in Forums. ..EVERY company is suffocating it's reps w/ micromanagement. It's inescapable if you want to be a pharma rep, unfortunately.

I’ve never experienced micromanaging of this caliber in over 20 years in the industry. Soon my manager will be on face time calls with all the reps in the district as we do our selling in front of HCP.

So here is the latest in our district. Daily calls to “recap” the day. We are all now expected to have 2 scripts a day with a total of 10 a week. WHAT? Are they smoking crack? We will be lucky to get one script per month with the way things are trending. Getting providers to write Q is very challenging. Data isn’t compelling enough to convince them to write. In addition it’s burdensome to get it pulled through easily.

also beginning to hear that the speakers are not getting paid the industry standard stipend making it near impossible to get high caliber KOL’s to speak. Wtf

So here is the latest in our district. Daily calls to “recap” the day. We are all now expected to have 2 scripts a day with a total of 10 a week. WHAT? Are they smoking crack? We will be lucky to get one script per month with the way things are trending. Getting providers to write Q is very challenging. Data isn’t compelling enough to convince them to write. In addition it’s burdensome to get it pulled through easily.

also beginning to hear that the speakers are not getting paid the industry standard stipend making it near impossible to get high caliber KOL’s to speak. Wtf
stop whining, silly bitch

This was the biggest scam prop up ever. They acted like they had so much next day function data and that they knew what they were doing. Vitacare is a joke.. micromanagement is a joke. Insomia daytime symptom questionnaire is a joke. I bought into the people, vp and district manager and area trainer. Unfortunately they were dupt into their role.

This was the biggest scam prop up ever. They acted like they had so much next day function data and that they knew what they were doing. Vitacare is a joke.. micromanagement is a joke. Insomia daytime symptom questionnaire is a joke. I bought into the people, vp and district manager and area trainer. Unfortunately they were dupt into their role.

I would never taking this awful job knowing didn't have sample leverage to get into the door.

idiots for not realizing that $6000 for 4 months of lunch only offices is a joke.

jennifer anniston ads are terrible and convoluted. People don't even know their are new options in sleep medicine. Jennifers dry eye ads were much better.

Scam is the perfect word to describe the way they “sold” this position to us. 5 interviews , one Covid super spreader panel interview all for this? We were all scammed that’s for damn sure. Enjoy the biggest bonus you will ever get at this place.