Idorsia contract

How can they not know when to pay us? Why should anyone do any work right now? Pay us what you owe us NOW!

It’s wrong on all levels. I still have not gotten word that we are not getting paid out tomorrow. My manager has not said a word about it and nobody seems to know anything. We all have lives and bills to pay. This is just not right.

It’s wrong on all levels. I still have not gotten word that we are not getting paid out tomorrow. My manager has not said a word about it and nobody seems to know anything. We all have lives and bills to pay. This is just not right.

All they care about is micromanaging the crap out of us like we are rookies. They hold us hostage like we are stooges.

So when are all of you housewives finally leaving? 47 pages of crap…talking about a “mediocre medicine”? Based on what? All the first reactions from patients are positive…show me the first patient that is negative after starting with Quviviq or had tremendous side effects…I am more convinced than ever that most of you do not even understand the mechanism of the product. “ it’s another Dora” pfffff why do you sign up for a product that you do not believe in…speaks so loud!!!!

The product is not mediocre….most of you are!!!! Hope to see you leaving soon!

And in the end…the patient is not being helped…

The sheer fact that they are not paying our bonus on time is a true reflection of what is going on here. People are unhappy and it’s very apparent that people are leaving or want to leave. This isn’t my first contract but it’s definitely the worst.

The sheer fact that they are not paying our bonus on time is a true reflection of what is going on here. People are unhappy and it’s very apparent that people are leaving or want to leave. This isn’t my first contract but it’s definitely the worst.

As someone said earlier... ..It's not unusual for a pharma co. to not pay for a bonus period until end of the next bonus period. That idorsia is going by Trimester (4mos..) IS rather unusual and makes the wait for bonus $ longer.

As someone said earlier... ..It's not unusual for a pharma co. to not pay for a bonus period until end of the next bonus period. That idorsia is going by Trimester (4mos..) IS rather unusual and makes the wait for bonus $ longer.

What’s NOT usual is to tell us that we will be paid out on June 3 and not pay us on June 3. That’s what I call BS

i agree. It is definitely the worst I’ve been on.

This is whole situation has been so disappointing. I think it was said earlier that we were all “dooped”. This hasn’t felt good since the first month. I am the sole source of income for my family so I’m glad that I have a paycheck right now -minus the bonus that I was really counting on today - however, this contract has really been effed up in every way. Will it get better? Highly doubtful. Will Q be what they expected it to be? Probably not. Did they plan this launch accordingly ? Absolutely not. Is the micromanagement out of control? 100 percent yes. Are the “goal” expectations ludicrous ? With certainty they are. I feel for all of us who took this job with hope that we were joining something great. That isn’t the case folks.

This is whole situation has been so disappointing. I think it was said earlier that we were all “dooped”. This hasn’t felt good since the first month. I am the sole source of income for my family so I’m glad that I have a paycheck right now -minus the bonus that I was really counting on today - however, this contract has really been effed up in every way. Will it get better? Highly doubtful. Will Q be what they expected it to be? Probably not. Did they plan this launch accordingly ? Absolutely not. Is the micromanagement out of control? 100 percent yes. Are the “goal” expectations ludicrous ? With certainty they are. I feel for all of us who took this job with hope that we were joining something great. That isn’t the case folks.

Spot on!

Understand that you are never joining something great in this industry. With the unicorn exception anomaly noted, all rep jobs in this industry are fraught with variable levels of negatives that you, and others posting on CP, have so well described: the micromanagement, poor access to customers, lack of respect, pressure to meet unrealistic sales goals, dysfunctional company cultures, sociopathic and/or superficial personalities of managers and/or select teammates - the longer you are employed in the industry, the more you will experience this and will know this to be true. However, for most, the greatest negative is Instability. Lay-offs are so common now that you can't count on keeping your job for more than a year or so (whether on a contract or with a manufacturer). Re-orgs, and the pace of lay-offs, have been increasing for over a decade. The real question, for most, is not "How do I maintain myself in good standing at my current job?", it's questions such as, "Do I see a future for myself in this industry?", "How can I transition out of this industry?", "Am I willing to leave the industry and earn less?" The alternative is to continue on the hamster wheel and continue enduring what it means to be a Pharma Rep in 2022.

Understand that you are never joining something great in this industry. With the unicorn exception anomaly noted, all rep jobs in this industry are fraught with variable levels of negatives that you, and others posting on CP, have so well described: the micromanagement, poor access to customers, lack of respect, pressure to meet unrealistic sales goals, dysfunctional company cultures, sociopathic and/or superficial personalities of managers and/or select teammates - the longer you are employed in the industry, the more you will experience this and will know this to be true. However, for most, the greatest negative is Instability. Lay-offs are so common now that you can't count on keeping your job for more than a year or so (whether on a contract or with a manufacturer). Re-orgs, and the pace of lay-offs, have been increasing for over a decade. The real question, for most, is not "How do I maintain myself in good standing at my current job?", it's questions such as, "Do I see a future for myself in this industry?", "How can I transition out of this industry?", "Am I willing to leave the industry and earn less?" The alternative is to continue on the hamster wheel and continue enduring what it means to be a Pharma Rep in 2022.

I disagree. This is different. This situation has been toxic from the get go. Training was horrible, management had been horrible and now no bonus when we expected. This is not what any of us expected.

I disagree. This is not what we signed up for. We expected to be treated fairly and like adults. This company is in full blown panic mode because the numbers were not what they had hoped. What good is a 5th business plan going to do for them? Absolutely nothing other than keep the reps out of the field yet again. Not paying employees bonus when we were originally told we would be paid. It’s wrong on so many levels. This is Very much unlike “other” companies or “other” contracts.

I disagree. This is not what we signed up for. We expected to be treated fairly and like adults. This company is in full blown panic mode because the numbers were not what they had hoped. What good is a 5th business plan going to do for them? Absolutely nothing other than keep the reps out of the field yet again. Not paying employees bonus when we were originally told we would be paid. It’s wrong on so many levels. This is Very much unlike “other” companies or “other” contracts.

Dayvigo success? Enough said