Idorsia contract

Has anyone who got a script followed up on how it worked ? The few who have scripts in my district were told it didn’t work because they kept waking up or they discontinued due to severe headaches and extreme fatigue ... wtf!!

Has anyone who got a script followed up on how it worked ? The few who have scripts in my district were told it didn’t work because they kept waking up or they discontinued due to severe headaches and extreme fatigue ... wtf!!

I only have one and the patient said it worked fine. The patient wasn’t on anything except Otc stuff. I wonder if those side effects could be from withdrawal symptoms of zolp or traz. Upper management is so laid back when it comes to switching patients. Like it’s not a big deal to take patients off of zolp or traz. Like many of the other comments here, I am looking to leave soon. I cannot deal with the extreme micromanaging of a sales force full of veterans. Leave us alone and let us sell. Instead, it’s constant calls, reports, etc. when is enough enough?

It’s all true. The reports, micromanaging, endless conference calls, 3 different business plans, vitacare nonsense and the lost goes on. We are mostly all veterans here. We have been treated like rookies. This has been exhausting from day one. This sucks.

This feed has been so eye opening. I feel the exact same way as so many of these posts. I’ve been on three other contracts in my career. None of them compare to this madness. So are we not getting our bonus payout when we were originally told?

46 pages of all the crap going on here. HELLO is anyone listening? Highly doubtful. People leaving, people trying to leave , unrealistic expectations, micromanaging the hell out of people, scripts only trickling in but expected to sell the shit out of this product, only paid on targets, continual conference calls and time out of territory for what? NOTHING! Management here is just awful. Now we hear that bonus not being paid out on the 3rd? In addition, people having issues with credit card being declined for breakfasts and lunches? Oh and I forgot. Get as many people as you can to these continual programs and while you are at it your manager and multiple other people will be riding with you to make sure you know what you are doing. I feel like I’m in kindergarten.

46 pages of all the crap going on here. HELLO is anyone listening? Highly doubtful. People leaving, people trying to leave , unrealistic expectations, micromanaging the hell out of people, scripts only trickling in but expected to sell the shit out of this product, only paid on targets, continual conference calls and time out of territory for what? NOTHING! Management here is just awful. Now we hear that bonus not being paid out on the 3rd? In addition, people having issues with credit card being declined for breakfasts and lunches? Oh and I forgot. Get as many people as you can to these continual programs and while you are at it your manager and multiple other people will be riding with you to make sure you know what you are doing. I feel like I’m in kindergarten.

Well Said.

This is spot on. This is the way most of us are feeling I’m afraId. I don’t know anyone in my district that is happy with the way things are here. We are all just going through the motions until something comes available that’s a better situation. Just about anything else would probably be better.

I think most newbies need the experience and are stuck but for those of us from other companies, we see how bad this really is and are actively looking. My team loves our manager, yet we haven't each expressed concern for things discussed here along with the sheer longevity of a product they overhired for. I feel like we have been treated poorly overall and wish everyone the best on their search to leave.

I think most newbies need the experience and are stuck but for those of us from other companies, we see how bad this really is and are actively looking. My team loves our manager, yet we haven't each expressed concern for things discussed here along with the sheer longevity of a product they overhired for. I feel like we have been treated poorly overall and wish everyone the best on their search to leave.

I agree with this. The experienced reps know just how messed up this is and has been from day one. Luckily there are a few people on my team that I trust and have spoken with about this. Everyone’s consensus is that this gets worse as time passes on and this contract won’t last long. We are all looking actively to get out. As far as June 3 payout I have not heard that it’s being pushed back. However it would not surprise me.

This is my first contract job. I was downsized and took this job with the thought that it would be an opportunity to collect a paycheck until a better situation arose. Well it’s been almost five months. I’ve tried to give this a fair chance but myself along with countless others apparently know that this is not going to get any better. This is the most unorganized mess and It’s a shame. Mass exodus after the bonus payout is going to happen because we all know we deserve better than this. Most of us are experienced and successful reps but don’t have a chance to be successful here.

Wow, a whole lot of sky is falling negativity...

There's time for Idorsia to come to their senses. For example, if tomorrow they announced they're paying our T1 bonus on 6/4, near-term plans (T3?) to go to a geography-based IC plan (instead of targets), cut field rides to 1 day/mo and reduced objectives to something more reasonable, I think people would be more hopeful. The med is NOT a blockbuster, but how often do they come along? ..When we took the job we knew it was the 3rd DORA. And Q does have data the other DORA's don't - and it's meaningful data. The med is solid. I've had docs write it and the patient/HCP feedback I've received thus far has been positive. A blockbuster? No, but a good drug all the same. And why all the hate for VitaCare? They've been pretty reliable so far. .

There's time for Idorsia to come to their senses. For example, if tomorrow they announced they're paying our T1 bonus on 6/4, near-term plans (T3?) to go to a geography-based IC plan (instead of targets), cut field rides to 1 day/mo and reduced objectives to something more reasonable, I think people would be more hopeful. The med is NOT a blockbuster, but how often do they come along? ..When we took the job we knew it was the 3rd DORA. And Q does have data the other DORA's don't - and it's meaningful data. The med is solid. I've had docs write it and the patient/HCP feedback I've received thus far has been positive. A blockbuster? No, but a good drug all the same. And why all the hate for VitaCare? They've been pretty reliable so far. .

Whole lot of "if's" in statement above. Kinda like "if" my last company didn't lay me off after 15 years I wouldn't need to be concerned about the stuff mentioned above to keep my job. What company has anyone been with that has 1 mediocre drug, 500 reps, and keeps them all.