Idorsia contract

mistake.gif

So when are all of you housewives finally leaving? 47 pages of crap…talking about a “mediocre medicine”? Based on what? All the first reactions from patients are positive…show me the first patient that is negative after starting with Quviviq or had tremendous side effects…I am more convinced than ever that most of you do not even understand the mechanism of the product. “ it’s another Dora” pfffff why do you sign up for a product that you do not believe in…speaks so loud!!!!

The product is not mediocre….most of you are!!!! Hope to see you leaving soon!

And in the end…the patient is not being helped…

So when are all of you housewives finally leaving? 47 pages of crap…talking about a “mediocre medicine”? Based on what? All the first reactions from patients are positive…show me the first patient that is negative after starting with Quviviq or had tremendous side effects…I am more convinced than ever that most of you do not even understand the mechanism of the product. “ it’s another Dora” pfffff why do you sign up for a product that you do not believe in…speaks so loud!!!!

This is hilarious …..”sign up for a product” most of us needed a job and had hope for this company. It has been a disaster from the beginning. I guess you are just fine putting up with all of the shenanigans here. Good luck bud!

Is there alot of negativity here? Yes. Is it warranted? 100 percent. Not sure who you are calling “housewife” but every single one of the complaints here are legit dude. There are reasons people are leaving and waiting to leave when they decide to pay us our IC. This contract is bad. Nobody and I mean nobody knows what the hell is going on. Don’t act like all is good here. That’s complete blasphemy.

Last evening “programs” hadn’t even gotten started yet and now word is “oh you will be given more opportunities over the summer for even more fun filled programs!”

Do they not realize it’s a literally a weeks worth of begging offices and handing out invites just to get 3-4 to participate ?

Dollars could be spent more wisely than on speaker programs.
Summer is the worst time according to many offices to have a program. What gives?

Last evening “programs” hadn’t even gotten started yet and now word is “oh you will be given more opportunities over the summer for even more fun filled programs!”

Do they not realize it’s a literally a weeks worth of begging offices and handing out invites just to get 3-4 to participate ?

Dollars could be spent more wisely than on speaker programs.
Summer is the worst time according to many offices to have a program. What gives?

What gives is that management is clearly clueless. Last nights program participation was subpar at best. Our district had a total of 3 participants and two of those were family members of one of my teammates. Did other people have difficulties trying to get attendance?

What gives is that management is clearly clueless. Last nights program participation was subpar at best. Our district had a total of 3 participants and two of those were family members of one of my teammates. Did other people have difficulties trying to get attendance?
PEOPLE THAT PROGRAM WAS A JOKE LAST NIGHT!!!!

Lots of banter about the posts on this site. I decided to see for myself. We’ve been at this now for 5 months? 5 months of nothing but lunacy. Now not getting paid out our bonus when we were supposed to? WTF Nobody motivated to do anything here anymore. The micromanaging is coming from everywhere. Ride alongs after ride alongs with a bunch of people who have nothing better to do. Stop the madness for God sake

They are mediocre because they didn't hire me! Ha! Found another gig at 3x as much $$$!