Idorsia contract

I agree. Why the hell Are we not getting bonus when we were supposed to? This IC plan is the worst. Should not take longer than June 3. It’s not like it’s even much money.

You better savor trimester 1 bonus because the goal being 133 nbrx in tri 2 very few are going to make a bonus the rest of the year.

You better savor trimester 1 bonus because the goal being 133 nbrx in tri 2 very few are going to make a bonus the rest of the year.

i agree!! the start has been very slow. Once you mention DORA, the Hcp becomes disinterested based on pervious usage of bel and day. Conversion of zolp and traz has been tough. One of the tougher sells I’ve been a part of. Oh, the micromanaging and the amount of reports we have to do is rediculous.

Some of the complaints thus far are fair, others not:

3rd to market DORA hard to sell: Well, that's our job. If you want to just take orders, go work at the Apple Store. And Q is different from others. If you don't understand this then go back and get retrained.

Company car sucks: No, it doesn't. It's a great car for pharma reps. What were you expecting?

Too much micromanagement: Yep, way way too much. Don't hire for experience then micromanage people like it's their first job. 3 different business plans is 3 too many. Nobody follows these plans unless they're on a field ride.

Not paying T1 bonus till deep into T2: Annoying but not unusual. All my other pharma jobs didn't pay the previous bonus until the LAST pay day of the current bonus period. And they all required you be an employee at the time too.

Too many field rides: OMG, yes... Don't they know that for every field ride day a rep spends a day pleading w/ offices to accommodate a manager visit? ..They're not out detailing doc on drug, they're pleading w/ staff, "On Wed, PLEASE say yes when I ask if Doc will see me w/ my mgr!"

Paid only on Targets: Bad idea. They should want us talking to every doc in our territory who will listen. And pay us if they write. That's what they do on EVERY launch but this.

Bonus “late”. Anyone had their corp. card declined for lunches because such lag time and insufficient policies paying corp card? Ever paid for a lunch yourself?
These things add up.
Yeah, if you don’t get to 1XX scripts, your bonus will suffer. You’re base salary probably already does. And, to top it off , you need to make more than 1XX scripts to put on resume that you “exceeded goal” , so that’ll be part of your hopeful interview process after receiving fall bonus, getting something with a respectable base, fair bonus, and for goodness sakes, not paying out of pocket for a lunch.