• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Idorsia contract

Or the Bronze medalist? If they were all in , why do our budgets look like a third world country showing up at the olympics ? My district is extremely discouraged with the expectations minus the resources that we have going on..

Resources for spending has never been an issue in our district. The problem we face is access. I can do appointments but to follow up it takes weeks to get back on the calendar for another appointment. Pharma has changed and we need to somehow adapt to those changes. The response to Q has been lukewarm. Other Doras failed and prescribers are reluctant to switch even with the compelling data including daytime. I’ll give it a quarter to see where I stand before I make a decision about my future here.

Idorsia's Blood Pressure Therapy Shows Effect In Late-stage Trial

Another blockbuster to be launched in 2024!!

Janssen Biotech, Inc. has sole commercialization rights worldwide, whereas Idorsia is entitled to receive tiered royalties on annual net sales in each calendar year (20% up to USD 500 million, 30% from USD 500 million up to USD 2.0 billion, and 35% above USD 2.0 billion) for the licensed products in the collaboration indications.

Janssen salesforce will be selling this, if approved.

A lot of good points being made. Budget is laughable and metrics are atrocious. My district is of the consensus that there is not much excitement out there about Q. Most providers feel like it’s just another DORA. Vita care is a joke. Way too much work to educate the offices about it because nobody knows what it is. I’m here until something else opens up but it’s not ideal. Two people in my district are waiting until June 4 to resign. I think many are.

What are you people smoking? The person that said “just go sell” is living in a fantasy land. There is no “just go sell” about this. Been in this industry for 18 years and this is the worst selling situation I’ve been in. Management is all over the place. People are leaving left and right and they don’t seem to care. Doctors are not writing this with any ease. So many hoops to go through and 5 refills ain’t happening. The thought that they put us all through multiple interviews and flew us to a panel interview for THIS ?? Really??

What are you people smoking? The person that said “just go sell” is living in a fantasy land. There is no “just go sell” about this. Been in this industry for 18 years and this is the worst selling situation I’ve been in. Management is all over the place. People are leaving left and right and they don’t seem to care. Doctors are not writing this with any ease. So many hoops to go through and 5 refills ain’t happening. The thought that they put us all through multiple interviews and flew us to a panel interview for THIS ?? Really??

I agree 10,000%. Worst experience I’ve been through at a job.

What a disgrace…which healthcare worker/doctor refuses to help their patients with insomnia that keep on asking for a solution. “Oh there is a new product, but I am not gonna let you use it”…or they are corrupted and should be fired or they are ignorant and then we should educate them…once they start receiving positive feedback from their patients…things wil change!!!

What a disgrace…which healthcare worker/doctor refuses to help their patients with insomnia that keep on asking for a solution. “Oh there is a new product, but I am not gonna let you use it”…or they are corrupted and should be fired or they are ignorant and then we should educate them…once they start receiving positive feedback from their patients…things wil change!!!
This is possibly the most ignorant comment I have ever seen posted. It’s also arrogant as hell. Let me understand your logic… YOU are the educated one??? Not the provider with medical school, residency, fellowships, etc. It’s you with a mediocre degree and pharma training. Now you see why so many providers won’t even see reps.

Janssen Biotech, Inc. has sole commercialization rights worldwide, whereas Idorsia is entitled to receive tiered royalties on annual net sales in each calendar year (20% up to USD 500 million, 30% from USD 500 million up to USD 2.0 billion, and 35% above USD 2.0 billion) for the licensed products in the collaboration indications.

Janssen salesforce will be selling this, if approved.

Luckily, these stupid Syneos SSR’s are not able to sell any product. Yet complaining are their main + selling points…ROFL

This is possibly the most ignorant comment I have ever seen posted. It’s also arrogant as hell. Let me understand your logic… YOU are the educated one??? Not the provider with medical school, residency, fellowships, etc. It’s you with a mediocre degree and pharma training. Now you see why so many providers won’t even see reps.

So if I follow what you're saying, the doctors and co, who've all been in medical school and so, are educated enough to be aware of the new products out there, to study the data about them, to try them, to prescribe them...

Hence there is no use of crapy reps like you !

What a blessing if you want my opinion.

You were all duped and set up for failure. Probably everyone hired was desperate for industry employment after experiencing a layoff at their last company, or quitting their last job due to intolerable management. Not blaming anyone, I've been there. I've been out of the industry for a few years now and can look back on my 16 years of industry experience with perspective. I'm in a different field now where I'm compensated less than I made in Pharma, but I've adjusted, I like what I do, and I certainly have more job security (no longer worried about being laid-off and unemployed every couple of years - and, yes, I worked for manufacturers and contract companies, all are unstable gigs now). I empathize with you all. You're in a terrible position. One day you'll be out of the industry for good and off the Pharma hamster wheel of stress.

I agree to most of the previous comments. This had a lot of potential at least to be an enjoyable contract. Its turned into a micromanagement nightmare. Three weeks in and the pressure is intense for regional managers as well as reps. I have also heard of a few reps waiting to quit when they receive bonus payout. This contract is already becoming toxic and people will only stay until something better comes along.

One of my teammates told me about everything being said on this board. 42 pages of people who are feeling the same way as I am. I too took this job after an unexpected layoff. This has been a joke from the beginning. I do like my manger but she is clearly frustrated herself. If we have this kind of pressure in the first month of launch , I can only imagine what’s to come. In addition, the syneos side clearly could care less. I’ve heard of people leaving in masses and what do we hear feom syneos? Nothing. Crickets. They have to realize that this is a sinking ship !

One of my teammates told me about everything being said on this board. 42 pages of people who are feeling the same way as I am. I too took this job after an unexpected layoff. This has been a joke from the beginning. I do like my manger but she is clearly frustrated herself. If we have this kind of pressure in the first month of launch , I can only imagine what’s to come. In addition, the syneos side clearly could care less. I’ve heard of people leaving in masses and what do we hear feom syneos? Nothing. Crickets. They have to realize that this is a sinking ship !

ROFL, everybody wants to earn at least 100K dollar per year, a fancy car, etc…but deal with a hectic couple of weeks is too much to ask for???hahahahahaaaa…go clean your kitchen!