Idorsia contract

A lot of good points being made. Budget is laughable and metrics are atrocious. My district is of the consensus that there is not much excitement out there about Q. Most providers feel like it’s just another DORA. Vita care is a joke. Way too much work to educate the offices about it because nobody knows what it is. I’m here until something else opens up but it’s not ideal. Two people in my district are waiting until June 4 to resign. I think many are.

Commission check comes June 4th?

No! I heard it is being delayed now :(

i though it was in the middle of june?

also are our ipads gps providing maps to our district managers of our work day?

time stamped gps job with a snoozer sleep drug that has to be written to a boca raton mail order program with tiny territories and little lunch money to break open seems like a tough job!

Couldn’t care less if gps is tracking. Idorsia is certainly getting more than their $ worth with all that’s expected for this launch. Way more. If you’re that concerned, can you not turn off the location on privacy tab?

ROFL, everybody wants to earn at least 100K dollar per year, a fancy car, etc…but deal with a hectic couple of weeks is too much to ask for???hahahahahaaaa…go clean your kitchen!
Huh?? Nobody here is making 100K. Not even close. Nobody here is driving a fancy car. It’s a stripped down Ford Escape. A hectic couple of weeks? Try a shit show 4 months.

ROFL, everybody wants to earn at least 100K dollar per year, a fancy car, etc…but deal with a hectic couple of weeks is too much to ask for???hahahahahaaaa…go clean your kitchen!
Huh?? Nobody here is making 100K. Not even close. Nobody here is driving a fancy car. It’s a stripped down Ford Escape. A hectic couple of weeks? Try a shit show 4 months.

Huh?? Nobody here is making 100K. Not even close. Nobody here is driving a fancy car. It’s a stripped down Ford Escape. A hectic couple of weeks? Try a crap show 4 months.

Maybe focus really hard on exceeding goal for T2 , dust off the ole resume and look for something way better with a 6 figure base. It’s a shame to say, but Idorsia/syneos reps could be here for another 5 years and not be at a dog figure base. They really low balled the base, but they knew people wouldn’t flinch.

Janssen Biotech, Inc. has sole commercialization rights worldwide, whereas Idorsia is entitled to receive tiered royalties on annual net sales in each calendar year (20% up to USD 500 million, 30% from USD 500 million up to USD 2.0 billion, and 35% above USD 2.0 billion) for the licensed products in the collaboration indications.

Janssen salesforce will be selling this, if approved.

Ok, but Pivlaz (already registered in Japan) will hit the market in the US in 2024 if approved. This product will most likely also be marketed in collaboration with Syneos. So there is a future after the Quviviq launch.

First patients about to give their feedback on Quviviq:

First night taking it yesterday (5/15/22) and I slept almost 8hrs and woke up feeling rested enough to start off cleaning my garage first thing in the morning. I also have really high hopes that this will finally be the one that works for me. Looking forward to seeing how I do over the next month ^,^

Other patient response:

Good luck! I've been there more times than I can count as well I'm sorry to say. As far as getting Quiviq filled I had to go through a mail order pharmacy on the east coast as there's only 3-4 approved so far and it took about a week to get them to me in Nevada.

Night 3 was only 6.5hrs but that was my bad, I stayed up too late and had to get up for class early in the morning XD So far no headaches though and I'm not experiencing and residual grogginess!

Another one on Redit:

Just got it three weeks ago, and love it! Wake up way less groggy than with Ambien in the past