Idorsia contract

Bullshit, a good night’s sleep is priceless, and surely is worth 25 dollar per month (if you have a good health insurance!)

Having good health insurance has nothing to do with it. You could have the best insurance plan around and if Q is not covered you are not getting it. As long as vitacare has rx and charging 25 a month that is house money until that plan starts to cover drug.

This has been the biggest mess since we all started here. How could we not have seen this coming!? My manager has gotten much more micromanaging and said that the expectations here are very high. He also said that layoffs are not out of the question if performance isn’t happening. That’s why they went through syneos for hiring.

Worst contract to be on. If you are considering it DON’T. I have no choice right now because I’m supporting my family but I’m looking and hope to be out of here sooner than later.

No one is going to be fired, unless you can not sell any Rx. Idorsia needs everyone on board to perform! They need/want to show the market they are turning into a fully fledged Bio-Pharma company, as they need to money to advance their other phase 3 programs. They have launched this year their first 2 products of which Q is their main product.

Maths are simple;

500 SSR’s x minimum 25 Rx per month x 12 Month x $5K a year = $750 000 000 in the next 18-24 months. If we achieve this type of result, we are rocking! Do not forget that at a certain point Q will start to sell itself…wait and see!

You do nice addition/math.
However, most territories in the last 6 months haven’t had 25 scripts written in the DORA class!
So, let’s say, on average, prior to Q, the Dora class had 10 written per month in a “great” territory, it’ll be extremely difficult to take all 10 from B/Dayv and add 15 to that.
The only way that’s remotely possible is to take it from Z drugs, traz, etc.
Not trying to doubt selling skills, but 25 a month in this class may take a while, a loooong long while. Like 2 years long while. And no, I didn’t just start in pharma.

You do nice addition/math.
However, most territories in the last 6 months haven’t had 25 scripts written in the DORA class!
So, let’s say, on average, prior to Q, the Dora class had 10 written per month in a “great” territory, it’ll be extremely difficult to take all 10 from B/Dayv and add 15 to that.
The only way that’s remotely possible is to take it from Z drugs, traz, etc.
Not trying to doubt selling skills, but 25 a month in this class may take a while, a loooong long while. Like 2 years long while. And no, I didn’t just start in pharma.

Idorsia's Blood Pressure Therapy Shows Effect In Late-stage Trial

Another blockbuster to be launched in 2024!!

The unfortunate thing about collecting a paycheck is that we now have hard goals. And if our territory doesn’t meet/exceed, we may have a difficult time explaining in an interview why we didn’t “raise the bar” and get to that magic # that’s been given to us.
Granted , for the people that go higher than 1XX, that’ll look great as you hopefully are able to find a better job than this has turned out to be.

The unfortunate thing about collecting a paycheck is that we now have hard goals. And if our territory doesn’t meet/exceed, we may have a difficult time explaining in an interview why we didn’t “raise the bar” and get to that magic # that’s been given to us.
Granted , for the people that go higher than 1XX, that’ll look great as you hopefully are able to find a better job than this has turned out to be.

Yawn