• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Idorsia contract

what are they going to do to us when the numbers come out next week!!???
I need more money….my base is pathetic compared to others on this contract

They will overreact and want to know what we’ve been doing since February. We started speaking Q on 5/2, that’s when the clock starts not talking insomnia. 2 different pieces.

Also don’t forget the Almighty metrics. Number of calls a day doesn’t matter it’s only how many Scripts you generate that matter. Well we all know that’s about to change and we will be under a microscope…where did we go first where did we go last … how many calls did we make… how many programs are we doing …how many discussions did we have with prior authorization individuals, and the list goes on and on.

Quviviq isn’t in ANY EMR systems and Vitacare no help! So disappointed this has turned into a nightmare impossible to write and now the micromanaging will begin. ..

yes, tried to get a script filled and my biggest chain hospital doesn't have q in the emr. Working for two companies instead of one. Plus a poverty medicaid territory. Hardest pharma job I've ever experienced.

Had Dr try to write Q and nowhere in EHR!
we were told” call vitacare they will get it in their system we don’t want you focusing on that” ..but vitacare has no clue!...and dr can’t write if it’s not in the system ..we can’t sell drug thats not in their EHR systems!!! This is a disaster

THIS IS A COMPLETE DISASTER. Wtf was IDORSIA thinking? We cannot get this script written if it’s not in the system. Vitacare is a shit show and the doctors are already frustrated. Speakers are backing out because the company isn’t paying them appropriately BUT we are supposed to make it happen? I’ve been in pharma for 10 + years and took this job after a layoff. Worst situation I’ve ever been in and after the bonus is paid out (if it is) I’m busting out. We had someone in our district leave last week and I foresee this train coming to an abrupt halt sooner than later.

This has been the biggest mess since we all started here. How could we not have seen this coming!? My manager has gotten much more micromanaging and said that the expectations here are very high. He also said that layoffs are not out of the question if performance isn’t happening. That’s why they went through syneos for hiring.

Seriously, they are going to lay off that soon for lack of numbers? I am wondering if everyone will be struggling minus a few in the country who just get lucky with a big whale of a dr who prescribes or has really good insurance.

Oh and by the way, the US economy is in the shitter! Nobody wants a brand name sleep drug right now!

Bullshit, a good night’s sleep is priceless, and surely is worth 25 dollar per month (if you have a good health insurance!)

Oh and by the way, the US economy is in the shitter! Nobody wants a brand name sleep drug right now!

Bullshit, a good night’s sleep is priceless, and surely is worth 25 dollar per month (if you have a good health insurance!)

Thinking a lot of the 400+ reps didn’t have much of a choice to join/accept, esp due to layoffs. To that, thankful to be back in pharma after a short hiatus. But yes, this “contract” probably pales in comparison to a lot of others. Not fond of the scenario. Pressure seems to definitely be mounting from micromanaging perspective. Would not doubt AT ALL if territories are dissolved after August script deadline, or at least restructuring. Feels like either you meet the Rx goal, keep job longer. If you don’t, then here’s the door. I’d suggest to definitely keep options open, especially in neuroscience , oncology, etc. Hopefully this won’t get ugly before better. But to say the least, summer will seem like we’re all in the frying pan with the mounting pressure.

Is anyone even having easy access? These psychs are almost impossible to see with many doing telehealth now, with many HCPs still wary of Covid. I would think the company needs to be realistic and let us launch this for at least a year to see what numbers can truly be. It's not like we can all do 100 lunches in 3 months to properly get in front of everyone with a lot of face time. It's going to take some time.