• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

How to handle bullying?

I'm being bullied by my DSM and colleagues, it's all behind my back where they gossip and say nasty things about me. What should I do?

Do not go to HR, even if entire district goes! HR has to protect the managers in order to not get sued. DB in Tennessee and while a manager in GA had teams to go against his fat bullying ass and still continues to make employees miserable. Guess old ST taking care of his boy, one day KARMA is going to hurt. :( Run Fat Albert, Run!!

Do not go to HR, even if entire district goes! HR has to protect the managers in order to not get sued. DB in Tennessee and while a manager in GA had teams to go against his fat bullying ass and still continues to make employees miserable. Guess old ST taking care of his boy, one day KARMA is going to hurt. :( Run Fat Albert, Run!!

When did he fire you? You know he was just doing his job and fired you because you were not doing yours.

lol!!! This company has zero ethics and zero compliance. If you’re black and a woman beware!!! Their sexual harassment and discrimination investigator (KKK Wheelbarrow) pressures employees to basically take plea bargains instead of doing her job and investigating when told. She is a typical “Karen” she sets people up to mediate serious matters instead of smacking leadership down.

You have others like B Wilson (investigated for discrimination under Chatrick and given a slap on the wrist) that cover up for his toxic, racist, and bigoted employees like B Carlson and others on his all white leadership team … as white HR reps like K Jodts gaslight black men and women employees that do the right thing. Too bad she sucks off senior leadership … encouraging the unethical behavior. Compliance , ethics , and legal departments know of the behavior and do. Not. Care. All white fwiw.

All about tenure. It’s a who you know company. They will protect their own at all cost.

Meanwhile Mo Hitman is a coconut sell out drooling on Davey Freddy . And posting on social media about how much they care about inclusion and diversity. It’s wild !!

Blow the whistle and get that pay day bro!! BBU , oncology, rare disease are all fat cats and need to be humbled. But as the old saying goes … you can’t embarrass the devil.