• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

AZ enables and encourages bullying by DSM's and RSD's?

TRUE TRUE TRUE. It is sad the way that bullying is not only allowed but demanded.
It truly was once a rewarding career and organization (AZ). Unless you've been there for more than about 5 years that will seem odd but it is true. The reality is that the industry and org. are both in a retracting spiral...just the truth. And as a result, it's ugly and unfortunately AZ has gone with fear mongers and tyrants in high positions (I purposely refuse to use the term "leader" to address them) that I'm convinced enjoy being cruel... little people with little minds who are only making things worse and it won't get better any time soon. So, my advice is to take advantage to polish your skills, network while at work and evenings, be smart and leave. There are good careers out there (numerous industries etc) but you have to meet and work with people to find out about them. Don't depend on job search engines on the web etc....90% of that is just internet crap. Go out and meet people and make your destiny.

It truly was once a rewarding career and organization (AZ). Unless you've been there for more than about 5 years that will seem odd but it is true. The reality is that the industry and org. are both in a retracting spiral...just the truth. And as a result, it's ugly and unfortunately AZ has gone with fear mongers and tyrants in high positions (I purposely refuse to use the term "leader" to address them) that I'm convinced enjoy being cruel... little people with little minds who are only making things worse and it won't get better any time soon. So, my advice is to take advantage to polish your skills, network while at work and evenings, be smart and leave. There are good careers out there (numerous industries etc) but you have to meet and work with people to find out about them. Don't depend on job search engines on the web etc....90% of that is just internet crap. Go out and meet people and make your destiny.

AMEN! Did exactly that! So thankful to be gone from this corrupt company!