• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

Hospital reps 100% Brilinta, CVAS 80% Brilinta 20% Crestor, what are your thoughts?

Re: Hospital reps 100% Brilinta, CVAS 80% Brilinta 20% Crestor, what are your thought

Is this the final weed out on Hospital and CVAS reps to see who can get it done? How long do you think we have, 6 months or a year?
The fact is that the Brand team fucked this up from day one. Not a single one of them had any successful sales experience and the only customers they met were paid for their feedback. So, big surprise that they didn't listen to the few sales leaders left that had any experience with successful product launches. Instead they brought in their favorites who told them what they wanted to hear, that they were spot on with their launch strategy.
Now they are looking for a scapegoat and it looks like it will be hospital. That will fit with Tilton who fantasizes that he is some kind of hospital genius because he entered on about 25 fucking years ago and that of course makes his an expert as always. This whole Brilinta ordeal is one fucking circle jerk. I don't even give a good hairy shit any longer.

Re: Hospital reps 100% Brilinta, CVAS 80% Brilinta 20% Crestor, what are your thought

How do you figure? Now we have four people and soon one or two contract people plus MDCO all in identical territories calling on the same customers. There will be no way to tell other than who is the biggest kiss ass at ride along days. This is miserable b/c everyone will be doing milk runs and throwing each other under the bus to impress their manager.

Great idea! We need more share of voice about time we get some help out here in the field! My doctors are begging to hear more about his wonder drug but no one will tell them anything , so finally !!! We have some reps to call on them and educate them on proper dosing and just how to use this drug.

THis is confidential company information and should not be posted on this forum. You are an asshole of the first order. Dickhead.

THis is confidential company information and should not be posted on this forum. You are an asshole of the first order. Dickhead.

Really? You think our competition does NOT know that we are pissing THEIR doctors off with too many Brilinta reps? If not, you are an idiot first rate. As far as how we are compensated, no one cares and no one gives a shit.

How do you figure? Now we have four people and soon one or two contract people plus MDCO all in identical territories calling on the same customers. There will be no way to tell other than who is the biggest kiss ass at ride along days. This is miserable b/c everyone will be doing milk runs and throwing each other under the bus to impress their manager.

Bitch, bitch bitch! It never ceases to amaze me how many of you asswipes moan and groan, when we literally have it made with this dumb ass company!! I accepted the fact long ago that Brilinta is a monumental failure, and have reconciled myself to that fact. And, there IS no better kiss ass than me, with AZ or any other company for that matter. How many times here on CP have people told you that this is just a game, plain and simple. Study your manager, and give them more of what they are looking for. If they want a simple analysis of whatever, go overboard and really give them a breakdown of the shit data we get! Volunteer every chance you get! Act you you really give 2 shits about AZ and your territory. You have to learn how to be an actress/actor to impress these fools.

Then, after you have mastered all of the above, you can implement what I call the Territory Optimization Work Schedule (TOWS). It allows me to work no more than 4 hours per day. Plain your short days carefully. Watch where you get gas and watch where your receipts come from and the time stamps on them. Throw in a few long days every now and then, and the stress will melt away.

As far as throwing someone under the bus goes, damn right I will if it makes ME look good! It's survival of the most clever! Do whatever it takes to survive! If you every get put on an Action Plan, follow it to the letter! Do everything that was requested, then start working regular hours with early/late sigs etc.

Lighten up folks. Brilinta will always be a dud. Generic Plavix will only continue to grow, and Obamacare will be the final nail in the coffin. I am actively seeking a new company, because AZ will have a layoff within the next 12 months. Be prepared!

Bitch, bitch bitch! It never ceases to amaze me how many of you asswipes moan and groan, when we literally have it made with this dumb ass company!! I accepted the fact long ago that Brilinta is a monumental failure, and have reconciled myself to that fact. And, there IS no better kiss ass than me, with AZ or any other company for that matter. How many times here on CP have people told you that this is just a game, plain and simple. Study your manager, and give them more of what they are looking for. If they want a simple analysis of whatever, go overboard and really give them a breakdown of the shit data we get! Volunteer every chance you get! Act you you really give 2 shits about AZ and your territory. You have to learn how to be an actress/actor to impress these fools.

Then, after you have mastered all of the above, you can implement what I call the Territory Optimization Work Schedule (TOWS). It allows me to work no more than 4 hours per day. Plain your short days carefully. Watch where you get gas and watch where your receipts come from and the time stamps on them. Throw in a few long days every now and then, and the stress will melt away.

As far as throwing someone under the bus goes, damn right I will if it makes ME look good! It's survival of the most clever! Do whatever it takes to survive! If you every get put on an Action Plan, follow it to the letter! Do everything that was requested, then start working regular hours with early/late sigs etc.

Lighten up folks. Brilinta will always be a dud. Generic Plavix will only continue to grow, and Obamacare will be the final nail in the coffin. I am actively seeking a new company, because AZ will have a layoff within the next 12 months. Be prepared!

How shallow you must be. . . or maybe I am an idealist and just had enough of such a shallow superficial job, maybe it's my age and that just once before I die, I'd like a job or something that I do for money that really matters to other people even if in a small way. Please do not tell me about samples or lunch - how fcking stupid is having to even do it for access. The job is dead and I am too old to play these childish games or even bother with milk runs. I do hope they fire me as maybe I'll be pushed to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

No here is a person that has a total understanding of how to do this "job"! You play the game extremely well!

Funny and accurate as hell! Well said!

Unfortunately, I think I am being weeded out right now.........
I hope I can get a package during the next go around. Every day I spend here is like sticking hot pokers up the ass. My DSM has no sales experience but insists on telling me how to do my job that I have been doing successfully for over 15 years. I turned a call over to her the other day and she froze in fear. WTF? MY Regional is a mumbling air headed idiot of the first degree. I am surprised that she can find her way home. But most of all, I dread the 3 hours I have to suffer through every day, boredom mixed in with a little bit of humiliation.

I hope I can get a package during the next go around. Every day I spend here is like sticking hot pokers up the ass. My DSM has no sales experience but insists on telling me how to do my job that I have been doing successfully for over 15 years. I turned a call over to her the other day and she froze in fear. WTF? MY Regional is a mumbling air headed idiot of the first degree. I am surprised that she can find her way home. But most of all, I dread the 3 hours I have to suffer through every day, boredom mixed in with a little bit of humiliation.

This pretty much describes 95% of management at this disgusting company. You said 3 hours per day. I am averaging about 4 per day now, and it's working really well. I am working hard and long on my Plan B, hoping I will be ready by the time the next inevitable layoff occurs. My counterpart is seeing all sunshine and rainbows out here. He is either in total denial, or just plain stupid.

"Territory Optimization Work Schedule (TOWS)" - from post above...

funniest thing on cp for years. thanks for the laugh and the truth!

You have not suffered through anything until you
have endured the TS effect. Give it a few months
you wil notice all talk no walk. Maybe a few plagiarized
quotes to keep you motivated.