• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

AstraZeneca Hospital reps leaving

I agree but when was the last time anyone fought for us or even stood up in a meeting and asked a challenging question? Those leaders are long gone and all that we have left are people who promote themselves. This company is all about self perservation and MT can take credit for the cluster fuck that we have become.
MM and others like him refused to follow the AstraZeneca leadership survival mantra:
SSSS = " Stand Up and Suck up then Sit down and Shut up"

MM and others like him refused to follow the AstraZeneca leadership survival mantra:
SSSS = " Stand Up and Suck up then Sit down and Shut up"
I laughed so hard at this that I almost wet myself because it summed up our meetings so perfectly. How many times have we seen this play out with Regionals and DSMs?
They start a question or comment with a huge suck up compliment and then softball question with zero substance.

Hospital reps have nowhere to go, like the rest of us. Just shut, do you job (half-days for me!)l, kiss whatever ass you must, and hope for the best. This will be the best advice you will ever get here on CP.

tell me again what product this team sells in the hospital.this team has always been a joke as they dont sell any drugs that are only only used in the hospital but merely drugs that flow in and out. why they even exist is odd. just add them to field

Been in hospital for years. 3/4 of my hospitals will not allow reps in, period. So what do I do all day. Lie mostly. I have become very, very good at lying. Very good. Brilinta sucks in my territory. I really don't care. I don't plan on leaving. I like it here. You couldn't run me off if you tried. I make good money for little real work. Go AZ.

Been in hospital for years. 3/4 of my hospitals will not allow reps in, period. So what do I do all day. Lie mostly. I have become very, very good at lying. Very good. Brilinta sucks in my territory. I really don't care. I don't plan on leaving. I like it here. You couldn't run me off if you tried. I make good money for little real work. Go AZ.

Thanks for your honest input :pARK ER

Couldn't agree more! i think that 99.99% of AZ reps routinely lie about calls. It has become the norm. I mean I don't even think about getting caught, because my DM is more lazy than I am! Hell, they might work with me 2 hours on a field day at the most! Lazy shit!

Couldn't agree more! i think that 99.99% of AZ reps routinely lie about calls. It has become the norm. I mean I don't even think about getting caught, because my DM is more lazy than I am! Hell, they might work with me 2 hours on a field day at the most! Lazy shit!

Maybe, but I know of at least two managers who got tripped up when call activity of their reps was audited during manager field days.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head! I haven't worked a full day since I've been here, and I have had 3 DM's, and not a damn one ever worked more than a half-day with me or anyone else for that matter! You couldn't blow me outta here with a keg of dynamite! I have it made! Yes, you are right about lying about calls being the norm. It's rampant and getting worse. It's just the way things are. It used to bother me a little, but not even that anymore. When all is said and done, I love it here!!