HCV

<

You are lucky you are getting invited to NSM. And stop eating all the candy you Rochetards.

Us Rochetards will take every free thing laid out on a table during NSM if given the chance. That's because we've been actually doing our jobs and selling a drug in it's last days, making R&D funds for the future of the company.........glad that you sill don't appreciate the integration 5 years later AssXXXX.

Unfortunately they don't respect the Roche side of the company and the people that came with the integration.

There is no "Roche" side. The purchase was completed 7 years ago, and the integration was completed 5 years ago. There is only Roche; Genentech is merely a fancy brand name in the US, nothing else. DNA is dead, and has been for at least five years; Genentech as a corporation is gone, just try buying the stock.

Doctors are telling me that March 1st the HCV division is done. All retained reps have been offered positions already. Not sure what will really happen. Why would doctors know before the employees?

Let me get this straight, a non employee told you that there will be layoffs and you just believe it? My God, you really do accept this outsiders word as pure gospel, just because they are a doctor. Wow, most people spread gossip based on "insider: information, but you spread gossip based on a total outsider; I'm really astonished at the stupidity!

Let me get this straight, a non employee told you that there will be layoffs and you just believe it? My God, you really do accept this outsiders word as pure gospel, just because they are a doctor. Wow, most people spread gossip based on "insider: information, but you spread gossip based on a total outsider; I'm really astonished at the stupidity!

That's the rochetards for you.

So how many are left there???? Heard that many have either left for abbvie or moved to other positions. How much longer can they keep it going?

again? friggin' HCV report due huh? Don't you follow your own industries code of ethics? You are supposed to identify yourself and your company when collecting information on competitors.... so this client is putting pressure on you because they want to know current size of our sales force? Just keep throwing out what you "heard" and hope someone corrects you