Goodbye Quarterly Bonuses!! Hello Mass Exodus!!

Try getting up early and make 8:00AM sales calls, stay in your territory and make at least 2 calls after 5:00PM, every other Saturday make 3 morning calls. These work habits will make your successful and wealthy. I have no sympathy for reps that don't work hard like I do. If you don't make bonus, just look in the mirror and reflect on your work behavior.

Your the asshole rep that all the offices hate!! The reason why there is barely any access now.
Just what a doc and office staff wants to see, a rep that is there as soon as they walk in and the rep after 5 pm l, when they want to get home. Much less the Saturday rep.

Try getting up early and make 8:00AM sales calls, stay in your territory and make at least 2 calls after 5:00PM, every other Saturday make 3 morning calls. These work habits will make your successful and wealthy. I have no sympathy for reps that don't work hard like I do. If you don't make bonus, just look in the mirror and reflect on your work behavior.

That isnt working hard thats working stupid!! You clearly have no awareness of your offices!!

let me get this right.. You work Saturdays (visiting urgent care clinics?) so that you can sell Trintellix? That's not an urgent care dug. Shut the fuck up. Hope you're ego I stroked by your brilliant post on cafePharma. Get a joke and a new job.

So tired of lazy entitled "sales professionals"!!! I get it, it's harder to grow market share in certain neighborhoods, and our bonus is harder to knock out of the park. STOP COMPLAINING AND START PERFORMING! Figure it out. It takes the same amount of energy to complain as it does to take massive action and succeed. Go grind.

This is why part-time contract reps are taking over the industry.

let me get this right.. You work Saturdays (visiting urgent care clinics?) so that you can sell Trintellix? That's not an urgent care dug. Shut the fuck up. Hope you're ego I stroked by your brilliant post on cafePharma. Get a joke and a new job.
Y'all don't have docs that see patients on Saturday morning - - - I sure do! You are one lazy deli slinger! Grow up and become a professional sales person!

So tired of lazy entitled "sales professionals"!!! I get it, it's harder to grow market share in certain neighborhoods, and our bonus is harder to knock out of the park. STOP COMPLAINING AND START PERFORMING! Figure it out. It takes the same amount of energy to complain as it does to take massive action and succeed. Go grind.

This is why part-time contract reps are taking over the industry.

We have a "short fingered vulgarian" on the board.

Y'all don't have docs that see patients on Saturday morning - - - I sure do! You are one lazy deli slinger! Grow up and become a professional sales person!

Clearly you didnt get the post about seeing docs on Saturday!! Of course some offices have Saturday hours in every territory. They dont want reps there on Saturdays!!

Clearly you didnt get the post about seeing docs on Saturday!! Of course some offices have Saturday hours in every territory. They dont want reps there on Saturdays!!

Riiiiight...urgent care docs who are there to meet the busy demand of serving patients on their time off and you waltz in to talk about what? Colcrys? Dexilant?

Riiiiight...urgent care docs who are there to meet the busy demand of serving patients on their time off and you waltz in to talk about what? Colcrys? Dexilant?

Exactly and their decile is a zero or they're not even in your database. For me this is working stupid..not smart..No Saturday calls here and I'm making great coin.

Hey Dufus: I bring in coffee and donuts for the staff! They love me and my Saturday clinics are my best prescribers! It takes extra effort but I don't have to complain about no or small bonus checks! It is called hard work to make more $s for my family and pave the way for future promotions! Sit at home and watch Saturday cartoons but don't complain about pay!

Hey Dufus: I bring in coffee and donuts for the staff! They love me and my Saturday clinics are my best prescribers! It takes extra effort but I don't have to complain about no or small bonus checks! It is called hard work to make more $s for my family and pave the way for future promotions! Sit at home and watch Saturday cartoons but don't complain about pay!

hahaha!!!! "professional sales representative". I'll bet you are a Senior Sales Rep even!!! You know who else brings coffee and donuts on Saturdays? The waitress at IHOP. Good luck on future promotions, obtained at the expense of your dignity, self-respect, and state of denial.

Just Saturdays? Sometimes I will walk the sidewalk in hard to see docs neighborhoods on Sundays before and after church. You'd be surprised how many encounters I've had where I can get in a short detail. Also, following their kids home from school and maybe seeing if they can give mom or dad a slim jim has seemed lucrative.

hahaha!!!! "professional sales representative". I'll bet you are a Senior Sales Rep even!!! You know who else brings coffee and donuts on Saturdays? The waitress at IHOP. Good luck on future promotions, obtained at the expense of your dignity, self-respect, and state of denial.
Don't complain about bonus $s! As for my dignity, I feel really great supporting my family and being a high achiever! Go eat a few more donuts, lazy slob!

Don't complain about bonus $s! As for my dignity, I feel really great supporting my family and being a high achiever! Go eat a few more donuts, lazy slob!

Tell me where you are going to be this Saturday and I will come by and eat a handful of your donuts. Hey maybe we can do a tag team detail with that medical assistant.
you are such a f'in tool.

Tell me where you are going to be this Saturday and I will come by and eat a handful of your donuts. Hey maybe we can do a tag team detail with that medical assistant.
you are such a f'in tool.

I don't care what you think about me. Just know that people like me LOVE incentive systems that reward individual performance above all else. Hard workers like myself and others WILL be taking Takeda's money out of your pocket and putting into our pocket this year and I cannot wait.

Just Saturdays? Sometimes I will walk the sidewalk in hard to see docs neighborhoods on Sundays before and after church. You'd be surprised how many encounters I've had where I can get in a short detail. Also, following their kids home from school and maybe seeing if they can give mom or dad a slim jim has seemed lucrative.

on the floor laughing; this is great!

I don't care what you think about me. Just know that people like me LOVE incentive systems that reward individual performance above all else. Hard workers like myself and others WILL be taking Takeda's money out of your pocket and putting into our pocket this year and I cannot wait.

It would serve you best Mr. I'm working saturdays and way past 5, to spend time with your family instead..what are you running from..

1.) I wasnt complaining about my bonus , I actually did very well.
And
B.) Dufus ? Really!! Well , I bet my dad can beat up your dad!! Tool bag!!