Goodbye to......

Slopping the hogs for lunch ~ Feeding 65 workers and having no seat available to sit and talk with the 1 doctor who managed to come back for 1.5 minutes, and he's the least important target of the group. When it's your turn to eat, the plates are gone because the caterer only left 40 instead of the requested 65, so you eat a few bites of cold leftovers on a napkin with warm (no ice left) iced tea from a cone shaped cup from the water cooler (cups are gone also). Then you find your sign in sheet on the floor with a total of 4 signatures. Nurse informs you that everyone already signed in and that your time is up and you must leave immediately.

Were you spying on my last lunch?

Slopping the hogs for lunch ~ Feeding 65 workers and having no seat available to sit and talk with the 1 doctor who managed to come back for 1.5 minutes, and he's the least important target of the group. When it's your turn to eat, the plates are gone because the caterer only left 40 instead of the requested 65, so you eat a few bites of cold leftovers on a napkin with warm (no ice left) iced tea from a cone shaped cup from the water cooler (cups are gone also). Then you find your sign in sheet on the floor with a total of 4 signatures. Nurse informs you that everyone already signed in and that your time is up and you must leave immediately.

FUNNY!!! Laughing my ass off on this one!! Don't forget that they bitched about not getting enough dessert, and bragged the whole time about what the last rep brought them.

*acting like a truly care about any of my products during field days with my manager.

*doctors telling me on a daily basis how bad they feel that i have to promote the 8th ARB on the market

acting like a truly use "opening statements" on my field ride along days.

effing HFT!!!

driving 1 hour to sample a physician more Edarbi and Uloric when its stacked up to the ceiling.

running errands during the day so i don't have to drag my kids with me. that is truly the only thing i will miss!!!

How about being assigned a roommate that you do not know? At least with a district member you know a little bit about them, but a random roommate? Has there not been any legal issues regarding this in the past? JEEZ!

How fuckin weird is that...trying to sleep w/a total stranger next to you. If mngmt or DMs thinks it's okay then why don't they bunk up! I remember staying up all night b/c the asshole next to was peeling the paint of the walls w/ his snoring.

Scanning every page of your 12 page cell phone bill. And no I don't use the electronic version because it shows too many call details.

Checking yes for local meal.

Filling in the reason box for fleet car mileage.

Waiting 10 days for an expense to show up before I can report it! Ridiculous!!

Calling any leg of support at the home office and getting VM without fail.

I think you know where I'm going......I WILL NOT MISS CONCUR 1 EFFING BIT.

*5 hour expense reports
*SOP's
*Compliance training
*Self Reviews
*BS field coaching logs
*keeping a smile on my face while I am screaming inside
*office staff who complain about the $500.00 meal I just carried up 3 flights of stairs
*Managers who think they know more about my customers than I do because they have been there twice
*Managers who jack up my business with their stupidity

*The gazillion different passwords I have to try because every system uses a different password and different email and i cant reuse any of the last 50...
*the pissed off doctors who have seen their 4th Takeda Rep of the day, but have to see him or my High Frequency tracker will have -15 in his box...
*keeping track of 6 types of Actos samples, Dexilant and Edarbi... why couldn't we go to direct mail again?
*endless calls for more Dex samples but no scripts
*defending Actos from bladder cancer and quoting (for the umpteenth time) those statistics to the receptionists who answer the phone calls...
*pretending to myself that my wave to the doc signing my computer will eventually bring in a script
*pretending that having the best-in-class drug will make up for being late to market, expensive, and horrible managed care coverage
*figuring out how to read the 100 different reports and remembering where I can find this or that to put into my annual review
*putting so much effort into pre-call planning so my boss can ride with me for two calls and call it a day

How fuckin weird is that...trying to sleep w/a total stranger next to you. If mngmt or DMs thinks it's okay then why don't they bunk up! I remember staying up all night b/c the asshole next to was peeling the paint of the walls w/ his snoring.

This whole rooming with a stranger issue clearly demonstrates just how little regard they have for reps. They would not make home office janitors room together at a janitor convention.

YES YOU DO...YOU IDIOT!!

Every other company has gone through layoff bloodbaths over the last 5 years. Did you think you were immune? The industry is changing.

Your greed for a cushy job kept you blinded. Now you must suffer. The few jobs that reps with pharma experience were qualified for are lonnnng gonnnne.

YOU SAW IT COMING BEGINNING 5 YEARS AGO, BUT YOUR GREED AND THE EASY MONEY KEPT YOU BLINDED AND FAT...

SHAME ON YOU!!! SKINNY AND DESPERATE TIMES ARE A COMING!!

I PRAY THAT YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE AREN'T PHARMA REPS.

scumbag counterparts who spy on their podmates and report back to the DM like little bitches when they are doing worse things out there than they are reporting on.

karma is a bitch!!

Goodbye to
1. Forgetting how many samples I need the next doctor to sign for because I pocketed 2 boxes of Dex samples for myslef.
2. Goodbye to DM falling asleep in long field rides.
3. Goodbye to teamates leaving gay voicemails and mentioning the date and time as they are proud its after 4pm and they are still working.
4. Goodbye to fat receptionist requesting what kind of soda and desert they want.

Receiving boxes of useless promotional materials from the brand team that end up in the recycling bin the same week.

Oh wait, I just got another package yesterday and I don't even work for Takeda anymore. Dummies.