Goodbye Quarterly Bonuses!! Hello Mass Exodus!!

anonymous

Here it is Takeda sales reps, your new $0 MIC pay out plan. We hope you like the new and improved, and greatly rewarding market share IC plan.

Sincerely, Management

Have a nice day! #giantshitsandwich

<

Here it is Takeda sales reps, your new $0 MIC pay out plan. We hope you like the new and improved, and greatly rewarding market share IC plan.

Sincerely, Management

Have a nice day! #giantshitsandwich

Everyone knew this market share BS was simply a way to pay us less. Next will be our 401K and other benefits.

I have NO problem with the bonus, I am quite happy with the payout!! Y'all who complain maybe you should try selling as a profession!

Yah right Dick, those of us who launched Trintellix and did well, and have a higher volume territory were placed in a neighborhood with impossible market share increase goals. Eff off Takeda, literally stealing bonus $$. I'd like to see those a**es in home office work for no bonus.

You must of had a low market share (which means you didn't sell shit for the last year) and barely went up a point. Probably because the competitor re quit.

for gout I'm bucket 3; high ms and made well into 4 digits...next..same with one other product but not the third...next...

Bonus is about the same.

Yah right Dick, those of us who launched Trintellix and did well, and have a higher volume territory were placed in a neighborhood with impossible market share increase goals. Eff off Takeda, literally stealing bonus $$. I'd like to see those a**es in home office work for no bonus.
Try getting up early and make 8:00AM sales calls, stay in your territory and make at least 2 calls after 5:00PM, every other Saturday make 3 morning calls. These work habits will make your successful and wealthy. I have no sympathy for reps that don't work hard like I do. If you don't make bonus, just look in the mirror and reflect on your work behavior.