Gilenya Cuts in Fall 2014

Pc rep. How many in your division? Who many cut? We need to share info since we are gone too. Have you heard about a big meeting in the fall?

There are only 120 reps in our division but I heard 80 percent if us gone in November with a ton of white space. Primary Care I heard is 100 percent gone all the way up to RDs. Why do you think your leaders like Mr Fit and Innes left?

There are only 120 reps in our division but I heard 80 percent if us gone in November with a ton of white space. Primary Care I heard is 100 percent gone all the way up to RDs. Why do you think your leaders like Mr Fit and Innes left?

Do you think it would get that small? 24 reps? Is something up? is it getting another black box warning? I thought is sold arould 700 mill in the us.

Do you think it would get that small? 24 reps? Is something up? is it getting another black box warning? I thought is sold arould 700 mill in the us.

Actually over a billion. 20-30 reps max. A ton of white space. No
More double covered territories. Most reps will have multiple states. It's all about profits. Why pay for 120 reps when you can get more profits with 1/5 the size??? Look on bright side though, you could be on Primary Care, where they will all get the pink slip

This BU is bleeding cash. 20 reps max, maybe 20 telesales NGNs, 1-2 managed care people, 1-2 ABLs, and maybe 1-2 business managers/marketers is all that needed. That is just so that we are at least profitable. We all know we need to double our sales to catch up to Biogen

This BU is bleeding cash. 20 reps max, maybe 20 telesales NGNs, 1-2 managed care people, 1-2 ABLs, and maybe 1-2 business managers/marketers is all that needed. That is just so that we are at least profitable. We all know we need to double our sales to catch up to Biogen

What bullshit its a billion dollar drug with 120 reps. They have more selling primary care drugs with a quarter of the sales. You are a fear monger go fuck yourself.

What bullshit its a billion dollar drug with 120 reps. They have more selling primary care drugs with a quarter of the sales. You are a fear monger go fuck yourself.

120 reps plus 120 NGNs plus 50 plus Biz managers managed care marketers etc plus ABLs in a market with only a what? 5 percent margin???? Did you even graduatecollege??

Did I graduate college yes. Did you pass 3rd grade fool. Do the math moron 11% market share and growing it's a blockbuster skippy.

Yes I did. Do you eve know what margin means? I wasn't talking about market share you pea brain. Heck even if our market share was 20 percent we'd still be in trouble. A 5 percent margin means we are only taking in 50 mm in profits. That's real sad.... Skippy and worrisome as Novartis will cut 80 percent of sales and ABLs to increase profits for Basel folk. We are nothing more than expenses junior. Now use this time to start getting a real degree - maybe an MBA in finance so you don't sound like a dolt!

Yes I did. Do you eve know what margin means? I wasn't talking about market share you pea brain. Heck even if our market share was 20 percent we'd still be in trouble. A 5 percent margin means we are only taking in 50 mm in profits. That's real sad.... Skippy and worrisome as Novartis will cut 80 percent of sales and ABLs to increase profits for Basel folk. We are nothing more than expenses junior. Now use this time to start getting a real degree - maybe an MBA in finance so you don't sound like a dolt!

If you have a degree I would ask for a refund. So you want 20 reps and 2 ABL's to sell a billion dollar drug. Skippy go back to the hole you crawled out of. Is this what they teach at Phoenix University. Nobody is getting cut has the drug underperformed yes but its still a blockbuster.

Sorry but you are very wrong. If they were so worried about cost why are we blowing millions on speaker programs,patient programs and all the other nonsense. I think your looking to cause trouble find something better to do with your life.

Gilenya cuts are definitely coming. Probably not 50% but if you are not doing well in 2014, have a partner, or if they don't like you - watch out. The RBDs have their favorites and they are safe. All others - take a job outside MS now. Keep your grant money. In a year look for Genzyme or Genentech. There are Specialty jobs outside of MS you could do for a year.

Gilenya cuts are definitely coming. Probably not 50% but if you are not doing well in 2014, have a partner, or if they don't like you - watch out. The RBDs have their favorites and they are safe. All others - take a job outside MS now. Keep your grant money. In a year look for Genzyme or Genentech. There are Specialty jobs outside of MS you could do for a year.

One moron said 20 reps max that's insane. Mirrors will go so will NGN'S,KAM'S and ABL'S. SAM'S are safe since Dagmar hand pick these people to save Gilenya.