Gilenya Cuts in Fall 2014

Classic symptom of a clueless Novartian... Most think they Are living the dream and are in an untouchable BU.... Keep your nose to the grind son and please mdo keep those blinders on. Check back with me in December.

Classic dumb CP poster who has absolutely zero business experience. Let me make it easy for you pops...

1. If you truly are in MSBU which I doubt, but let's assume you are, wtf do you gain by posting all these fears or imminent news about layoffs? What do you gain? That's right absolutely nothing! It's out of your control pops.

2. What business knowledge do you have about Novartis laying off an already small salesforce? Again if you are soooo sure then give the details. You still have not given any.

3. If you were to look at the Novartis pipeline you would see this BU and Oncology have quite a few products coming up. Why the f would they layoff people just before these hit?

Pops it's time to use your head and quit trolling.

Classic dumb CP poster who has absolutely zero business experience. Let me make it easy for you pops...

1. If you truly are in MSBU which I doubt, but let's assume you are, wtf do you gain by posting all these fears or imminent news about layoffs? What do you gain? That's right absolutely nothing! It's out of your control pops.

2. What business knowledge do you have about Novartis laying off an already small salesforce? Again if you are soooo sure then give the details. You still have not given any.

3. If you were to look at the Novartis pipeline you would see this BU and Oncology have quite a few products coming up. Why the f would they layoff people just before these hit?

Pops it's time to use your head and quit trolling.

Layoffs because:

only need 1 person in a territory
drug not doing well - low market share
company trying to save money everywhere - why not MS?
no one needed for Evening patient events

Do I know if there will be layoffs? No. But just a few reason they might happen

Layoffs because:

only need 1 person in a territory
drug not doing well - low market share
company trying to save money everywhere - why not MS?
no one needed for Evening patient events

Do I know if there will be layoffs? No. But just a few reason they might happen

Like trying to explain economics to a second grader. I give up. You have failed to give any details besides the "well they should" non-sense whereas me and the other MS posters have given you facts as to why Gilenya and MSBU are in a good place.

Like trying to explain economics to a second grader. I give up. You have failed to give any details besides the "well they should" non-sense whereas me and the other MS posters have given you facts as to why Gilenya and MSBU are in a good place.

More like trying to explain it to a mentally challenged man. Let the troll be. If it makes him happy more power to him.

It does not matter how much you go into your defense mechanism and try to convince yourself that you make a difference and that you are needed. Fact is your competition is putting the beat down on you and your counter part son. We're living in a cost containing Pharma world. Why keep a pod in place that is getting pummeled when Novartis can get the same results with singled cover territories? New model of Pharma shows mass marketing does not work anymore plus docs don't want to see multiple reps with the same product. Now wake up son...

It does not matter how much you go into your defense mechanism and try to convince yourself that you make a difference and that you are needed. Fact is your competition is putting the beat down on you and your counter part son. We're living in a cost containing Pharma world. Why keep a pod in place that is getting pummeled when Novartis can get the same results with singled cover territories? New model of Pharma shows mass marketing does not work anymore plus docs don't want to see multiple reps with the same product. Now wake up son...

Ha

Yup. Jan 2014 cuts

Yup. Jan 2014 cuts

No layoffs this year or next. All these negative posts are from competitors. Probably Biofen with their small territory and 3 reps each. If anyone should be worried it's you guys. Now go back to your board. If you are truly at MSBU you would know our territories are like 10x bigger than yours with 1-2 reps max. Hmmm let's see who is more likely to get cuts? You or us? Nuff said

No layoffs this year or next. All these negative posts are from competitors. Probably Biofen with their small territory and 3 reps each. If anyone should be worried it's you guys. Now go back to your board. If you are truly at MSBU you would know our territories are like 10x bigger than yours with 1-2 reps max. Hmmm let's see who is more likely to get cuts? You or us? Nuff said

Biofen ... Nuff said about the clueless boy wonder. Lmfao

Go back to the Biofailure Idiot board you loser. Just wait until your patients start falling off due to diarrhea. Enjoy your 3 reps per small territory and good luck in the upcoming layoffs. There will be none in MSBU. No beat it!

It's funny how you call a successful biotech company a "biofailure" How many lawsuits does Novartis have this week? How many in MS?

Novartis is a wannabe in the MS arena. Cuts looming in 6 months.

Nope, go back to Biogen board. No cuts coming. You guys have what? 3 reps in a territory on average the fifth size of ours? Look at what happened to Genzyme. Get back to your POD loser! By the way watch for new Gilenya indications this Fall.