• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead forcing us to get Vax with drug that does work

anonymous

Nothing like being made to get vaccine to keep your job and the Vax doesnt even work on current or upcoming new variants.

I m not made to take a Flu Vax
I m not made to take a Hep Vax
My peer is not made to take his HIV meds.
I m not made to provide my entire vax records

But I am made to take both Covid Vax and send in documentation?????
Something smells & i ll sign up for any class action enployees have on this issue.

Btw I am fully Vax back in April but do not believe in dictatorships & believe in our privacy laws.

Reactions: JLHoward001$$$

Nothing like being made to get vaccine to keep your job and the Vax doesnt even work on current or upcoming new variants.

Something smells & i ll sign up for any class action enployees have on this issue.

Btw I am fully Vax back in April but do not believe in dictatorships & believe in our privacy laws.

Supposing you believe COVID is real, how do you propose we minimize risk of transmission, hospitalizations and death? I too dislike the idea of a mandatory vaccination but this virus needs to be brought under control. What’s your plan outside of being a part of a class action lawsuit to reduce risk of hospitalization and death from this awful virus?

I agree.

Agree 1000%

I m not made to
-have an annual physical
-take a pregnancy test
-take the pill
-take adderall for focus
-take my flu shot

The Vax while not proven long term safety, did work on symptoms for 90% with orginal China variant.
Doesnt work on Delta or newer variants.
Dont make us take a dam vax that is not proven safe in 10yrs, when it is obsolete and doesnt even work on current or future virus.

Agree 1000%

I m not made to
-have an annual physical
-take a pregnancy test
-take the pill
-take adderall for focus
-take my flu shot

The Vax while not proven long term safety, did work on symptoms for 90% with orginal China variant.
Dont make us take a dam vax that is not proven safe in 10yrs, when it is obsolete and doesnt even work on current or future virus.

Good grief STFU and get the shot or leave. So sick of whiny ass losers. It's that simple whiny ass KAREN.

Agree 1000%

I m not made to
-have an annual physical
-take a pregnancy test
-take the pill
-take adderall for focus
-take my flu shot

You have the right to not be vaccinated. I also have a right to not want COVID from your unvaccinated ass. So just stay home and I have no problems with you not wanting a vaccine. Again, I have the right to not risk my life catching COVID cuz you don’t want to vaccinate. Just like I have a right to not want lung cancer/disease cuz you want to smoke. Simply DON’T GO OUT IN PUBLIC!

You have the right to not be vaccinated. I also have a right to not want COVID from your unvaccinated ass. So just stay home and I have no problems with you not wanting a vaccine. Again, I have the right to not risk my life catching COVID cuz you don’t want to vaccinate. Just like I have a right to not want lung cancer/disease cuz you want to smoke. Simply DON’T GO OUT IN PUBLIC!

Ahh, got it so your rights are superior to others. We have rights, but only up until we run into you or someone similar. Once put under a bit of pressure, you see people’s disgusting core beliefs.

Remote Gilead employees have to be vaccinated. That staying home option is not available even though it has been successfully done the last 18 months

STFU Karen

Yet whether vaccinated or not I can still catch or give Covid so why the mandate? If you feel so safe after getting the jab then that is your choice but you don’t get to decide for everyone else. Where does it stop? If we allow Gilead to mandate this vaccine what do we allow them to mandate next? Mandate boosters? What happened to my body my choice or does that only apply to killing babies in the womb or when it fits your agenda.

Reactions: JLHoward001$$$

Yet whether vaccinated or not I can still catch or give Covid so why the mandate? If you feel so safe after getting the jab then that is your choice but you don’t get to decide for everyone else. Where does it stop? If we allow Gilead to mandate this vaccine what do we allow them to mandate next? Mandate boosters? What happened to my body my choice or does that only apply to killing babies in the womb or when it fits your agenda.

Why the mandate? But you get to decide that others get COVID, huh? You’re right! It was my choice to choose life. You’re choosing to gamble which is YOUR choice. Your choices don’t give you the right to give others COVID. Period! Btw, “the jab” was to prevent hospitalization and death. The problem is you’re only considering the choice you have with your body and you don’t give a damn about the implications of your choices for the bodies of others. It’s not just about you! Cuz you choose to risk your life doesn’t entitle you to the right to pass along COVID when you catch it. You’ve not provided ONE valid point as to why you won’t get vaccinated. Not one! Because it’s your choice doesn’t suffice as a legitimate reason. Every decision we make in life is “our” choice but life teaches us that there are consequences to our choices. Remember, when you’re about to be intubated or put on a ventilator it’s too late for the vaccine so don’t beg for it if that time comes.

how about the fact that the so called vaccines aka the jab don’t have FDA approval. How about the fact that VAERS is reporting thousands of deaths and disabilities. How about the fact I know some of these casualties personally. How about the fact that the jab is experimental? How about the fact that you can still get covid vaccinated or not? How about Gilead touts inclusion & diversity but now is going to make personal medical decisions for us? Do you think they will stop at this mandate? How do you feel about them mandating booster after booster? How about this is still America last time I checked? How about the fact that man dating an experimental jab is against the Nuremberg code and the US constitution?

IF you are an employee of Gilead and not some rando Qanon wingnut, then the company really needs to improve its hiring practices. There should be a minimal ability to understand science and critical thinking skills above a 10th grade level. The garbage you are spewing is not acceptable.