• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead’s Sandrine Piret-Gérard Needs to Go

Relatively new to GLD from 4 previous pharma/biotech companies. Cannot believe how many freaking field ride alongs this company has. And of the ones I have had, exactly none of them brought any value to the customers. Access to them has gotten more tough and customers want people that won't waste their time and actually bring something to the table.

Relatively new to GLD from 4 previous pharma/biotech companies. Cannot believe how many freaking field ride alongs this company has. And of the ones I have had, exactly none of them brought any value to the customers. Access to them has gotten more tough and customers want people that won't waste their time and actually bring something to the table.

welcome back to primary care

welcome back to primary care
9cb8d867-c53d-4468-8c8d-f229e8999e21_text.gif

Woke to me is a positive term and apparently it is also viewed positively by the majority of Americans. But I am also sick of that word, and I am sick of all of her and the other lady's bombardment emails. ENOUGH with "woke" AND the emails.
“Woke is a positive word for me and most Americans” ???ok softie.

I know who “woke” isn’t positive too - Target and Bud Light - they’ve lost over $30 Billion combined embracing that nonsense!
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they're like, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge
I know you want it
The thing that makes me
What the guys go crazy for
They lose their minds
The way I wind
I think it's time
La la, la la, la
Warm it up
La la, la la, la
The boys are waiting
La la, la la, la
Warm it up
La la, la la, la
The boys are waiting

You hit it on the head, totally agree. The leadership is totally lacking and in the Hep B environment this ramped up with the hire of Wickersham, total narcissist and lacking in people skills, and Harry Durr who brings nothing but bullying and his region managers relay the trickle down stress to all the reps. Why would Joe Chirco leave such a top performing region other than the environment that the two of these jokesters foster. Nobody wants you on the field, Sandrine, Pete, Harry stay the hell out of our cars and tell your region managers that 3 day field rides just slow us down and nobody want you sitting in our desks that long

It’s fairly simple, if you aren’t a BUSINESS that has a vested interest in the community (Gilead and HIV), you have no BUSINESS catering to either militant side that represents a small fraction of your BUSINESS. Target and Bud light decided to embrace very few and exclude a huge majority of their customers, and it’s cost them Tens of Billions of dollars. A lesson to all.

It’s fairly simple, if you aren’t a BUSINESS that has a vested interest in the community (Gilead and HIV), you have no BUSINESS catering to either militant side that represents a small fraction of your BUSINESS. Target and Bud light decided to embrace very few and exclude a huge majority of their customers, and it’s cost them Tens of Billions of dollars. A lesson to all.
Or it could be that there are a depressingly high number of bigoted assholes who have been emboldened by other bigoted assholes in America.

“WOKE For Dummies”:

1. You read books and don't burn them.
2. You embrace science.
3. You are willing to change your mind when new information becomes available.
4. You understand that most issues are not black and white (but too many issues are).
5. You believe in true equality for ALL people.
6. You like to share.
7. You embrace cooperation.
8. You respect others' rights.
9. You believe culture and the arts have value.
10. You care for the planet and all of its life.

Exactly what LOGICAL issues do you have with being “woke” if you’re not a racist homophobe?

“WOKE For Dummies”:

1. You read books and don't burn them.
2. You embrace science.
3. You are willing to change your mind when new information becomes available.
4. You understand that most issues are not black and white (but too many issues are).
5. You believe in true equality for ALL people.
6. You like to share.
7. You embrace cooperation.
8. You respect others' rights.
9. You believe culture and the arts have value.
10. You care for the planet and all of its life.

Exactly what LOGICAL issues do you have with being “woke” if you’re not a racist homophobe?
You are trying to get low IQ idiots to actually strain their very few brain cells, dear.

This entire thread is completely ridiculous. The woke combo legit mimics what’s going on with our fake culture. We are so rich, fat and happy we make work streams up and blow up the good will side to run around recruiting at colleges, spend budgets other companies have as a whole just on inclusive models. What a joke. The talent pool here is so diluted and all the greats are complacent on their beds of 6-7 figure RSU’s. Good luck all you miserable clowns.