• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

FIRE ALL BRILINTA REPS TODAY!

Anonymous

Vimovo sells more in the U.S. than Brilinta, and you guys think you should be kept? I know, I know, that Brilinta is a tough sell, but that's what we pay you guys good money for. It's obvious that you guys can't get the job done. It's your reality. It's time for you to move on to something else. Your time is done here.

Vimovo sells more in the U.S. than Brilinta, and you guys think you should be kept? I know, I know, that Brilinta is a tough sell, but that's what we pay you guys good money for. It's obvious that you guys can't get the job done. It's your reality. It's time for you to move on to something else. Your time is done here.

Brutal, but true. AZ will continue to pump money into this corpse, but it will be to no avail. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That's just the way it goes. AZ should fold and leave the table on this one.

Crestor started really slow as well... I think they need to reduce the Brilinta sales force but stick with the drug.

The problem with AZ is that they have so many people calling on the Cardiologists it is hard to get anything done.

Crestor started really slow as well... I think they need to reduce the Brilinta sales force but stick with the drug.

The problem with AZ is that they have so many people calling on the Cardiologists it is hard to get anything done.

The real problem is no access and everybody knows it. If you can't get in, what does it matter how many reps you have or don't have. Simple as that. AZ will have to literally give Brilinta away for it to be used.

The real problem is no access and everybody knows it. If you can't get in, what does it matter how many reps you have or don't have. Simple as that. AZ will have to literally give Brilinta away for it to be used.

The real problem is the brand teams are targeting the wrong customers. They wound everyone up and pointed them all off in the wrong direction. The reps have no chance with that group of numpties.

The reps are fine, its what they've been asked to do that is the problem. This is no surprise when you see how they went into this launch. Accentia, Canadians, Primary Care leadership, and lawyers. And RF buying it all in his usual arrogant manner.