• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Eyecare restructure .. if that’s what you want to call it :(

Seriously…of all of the people you could name, you pick Duckworth??? Why not mention the self important, morale killing, tone deaf, anti leader, Dawn G? You know, the one that literally EVERY rep hates, but pretends to like because they’re scared of losing their jobs? Worst “leader” ever
This is spot on. DG is still here! Why?!?????????!

I remember her when she was a rep. Happy, smiling, laughing, thin and kind. Sad what promotions do to people! Is the money and power worth what it did to her?

It is so hard for me to believe she was ever happy and kind. Wasn’t it around the time that Vuity launched everyone started getting Covid that she said, “There is no reason anyone should be out right now.”

Now that is a kind hearted leader who really cares about her people. Whoever said Allergan is a sinking ship as long as she is in charge is spot on.

Threats and scare tactics don’t works anymore, it’s 2022. Wake the F up Dawn.

It is so hard for me to believe she was ever happy and kind. Wasn’t it around the time that Vuity launched everyone started getting Covid that she said, “There is no reason anyone should be out right now.”

Now that is a kind hearted leader who really cares about her people. Whoever said Allergan is a sinking ship as long as she is in charge is spot on.

Threats and scare tactics don’t works anymore, it’s 2022. Wake the F up Dawn.
Her exact words were “during this launch nothing should be taking you out of the territory.”
Yeah She really cares about us. I mean my son became ill during the launch and all I kept hearing in my head was “nothing should be taking you out of the territory during this launch.” I just kept hearing her voice over and over and over. I do have to say that I am super glad she is still here.Like if it wasn’t for her, I would still be employed. Love her.

It’s hard to believe this is a company that was pretty much the undisputed BEST in Class and under very Myopic leadership has turned into an embarrassing shit show.
Too Bad but you can only rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic so many times…

It’s hard to believe this is a company that was pretty much the undisputed BEST in Class and under very Myopic leadership has turned into an embarrassing shit show.
Too Bad but you can only rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic so many times…

THIS.

Allergan used the be the BEST place to work. In the last 2 years it's continued to go downhill, and Tuesday was the nail in the coffin. So many incredible people gone now

Her exact words were “during this launch nothing should be taking you out of the territory.”
Yeah She really cares about us. I mean my son became ill during the launch and all I kept hearing in my head was “nothing should be taking you out of the territory during this launch.” I just kept hearing her voice over and over and over. I do have to say that I am super glad she is still here.Like if it wasn’t for her, I would still be employed. Love her.

This is exactly why Allergan went down hill. You can’t treat your employees like this. You should have to chose between a drug launch and your son. The sad part is that Allergan would expect us to chose the success of a launch over a sick child any day. No joke.

You’re pathetic.

You're glad NOT to be employed?