Downsizing

anonymous

Well. Here comes the fun. HER group going from 192 reps to 90. 24 DMs to 12. Bye, bye TLL mangers. TLLs going from 30 to 24. Skin Reps, 55-35. What a mess..Best of luck.

<

Well. Here comes the fun. HER group going from 192 reps to 90. 24 DMs to 12. Bye, bye TLL mangers. TLLs going from 30 to 24. Skin Reps, 55-35. What a mess..Best of luck.
Wow. Those are significant deep cuts. I’m sure a Genentech will do right by placing those affected into positions that are open. They always take care of their own. No worries folks.

Wow. Those are significant deep cuts. I’m sure a Genentech will do right by placing those affected into positions that are open. They always take care of their own. No worries folks.
They DO NOT take care of their own! I was told the same bunch of crap but saw reality when the decisions were reached. Just talk to the folks displaced from Lucentis. The majority of you are on your own. You better start looking now because it is very tough out here! Good luck!

go to gWiz for benefit info if you lose your job
in search type "Transitional Benefit Plan"
it is rumored that the package could be a little better than what is currently on gWiz

To recap what I have seen for sales reps
HER2 192 > 90
HEME 96 > 90
LGI Lung 96 > 90
LGI GI/GYN 96 > 90
LGI Tec 144 > ?
Skin 55 > 35

any word on the 144 sales reps selling tecentriq