Do they really think a FTO for Leqvio

anonymous

Is going to save this $9 billion mistake ?
All ISET and FRM employees should be let go immediately. They bring zero value to this launch.
What value does free med for HCP’s & patients do if their insurance won’t cover the second dose three months later. Colossal shit show people !

<

All ISET and FRM employees should be let go immediately. They bring zero value to this launch.
What value does free med for HCP’s & patients do if their insurance won’t cover the second dose three months later. Colossal shit show people !

You sales people really are stupid as hell. Do you really think this idea came from anyone other than sales and marketing?

Giving away free drug and giving your f*%king sorry ass sales team credit for the syringes because YOU CAN’T SELL. Can’t believe how stupid and entitled you f*%king salespeople are.

So you think this is an access problem? What a dumb ass. They are giving this shit away because you can’t sell the value in people purchasing it.

Boy are you stupid Charlie Brown. I’ll translate this program for you. “Hey 1,200 person sales team, since you cannot sell this drug, do you think you could manage giving it away if we give you some sales credit for it?” Come on Charlie Brown

Let me translate the messaging about this program for you. “Hey 1,200+ headcount sales team. Since you can’t seem to sell this product, do you think you could manage giving it away for free if we have you sales credit for it?”

Compared to the FTO for Repatha and Pralulent, it’s not enough $.Come on those of you with big titles, DO YOUR JOB!

They will never admit to their mistake with Leqvio. This was botched from day one, and they are leaving it to the sales team to figure it out for them. Management should be embarrassed by this launch, but obviously they don’t care.

Boy are you stupid Charlie Brown. I’ll translate this program for you. “Hey 1,200 person sales team, since you cannot sell this drug, do you think you could manage giving it away if we give you some sales credit for it?” Come on Charlie Brown

NVS sales is just narcissist scum. No accountability for their own role and job. Blame everyone else when they can't fucking sell. People constantly failing up. It is just all Me Me Me in sales.

nailed it. 3 months later our patients will fall off and docs will be furious.

You sales people really are stupid as hell. Do you really think this idea came from anyone other than sales and marketing?

Right. Think about it. Sales and Marketing know you’re having trouble SELLING this drug so they are hoping you are capable of giving it away and forcing people into action on second dose before the end of the year.

This has nothing to do with the performance of I-SET or FRMs so stop trying to scapegoat and gaslight. It’s old

Its actually quite easy to sell. Most docs are on board very quickly. Then, just as quickly, they discover how difficult it is to pull through. There is road block after road block. Plain and simply, Novartis didn't know what they were getting into with this model and are figuring it out as they go. The free trial offer should help in many of scenarios. I work well with my FRM and we are making definite progress. I believe what will doom this product is the divisiveness between sales, FRMs, and ISET.

It’s not a sales problem. Even if Leqvio were free, HCPs cannot access it in our area. How much time has been wasted trying to convince CDs to B&B? That coupled with no clear direction from leadership who can and cannot in service AICs and hospital infusion centers. This is a frigid circus. Shame on you senior management!

Its actually quite easy to sell. Most docs are on board very quickly. Then, just as quickly, they discover how difficult it is to pull through. There is road block after road block. Plain and simply, Novartis didn't know what they were getting into with this model and are figuring it out as they go. The free trial offer should help in many of scenarios. I work well with my FRM and we are making definite progress. I believe what will doom this product is the divisiveness between sales, FRMs, and ISET.

That's not good, trust me after selling 2 different products in this space. They will shy away from your product very fast and go to something that has a less burdensome process and is easier to get for there pts. Better dosing they won't care about. Good luck

100% agreed. People that complain just aren’t working well with FRM and ISET

I’ve never seen a product rolled out like this so inefficiently. To say that management dropped the ball on this would be an understatement. To blame the salesforce for not being able to sell this correctly is simply blasphemy. This all starts at the top and the poor planning and implementation or lack there of from day one. Novartis senior leadership should be ashamed of themselves.

I’ve never seen a product rolled out like this so inefficiently. To say that management dropped the ball on this would be an understatement. To blame the salesforce for not being able to sell this correctly is simply blasphemy. This all starts at the top and the poor planning and implementation or lack there of from day one. Novartis senior leadership should be ashamed of themselves.

2 names, Vicki and Vikram. They have been cunning enough to never be seen so you naturally don’t blame them.