• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Did AZ put rep in danger of getting Covid?

Spot on. “Do what you feel you need to do”, but here is a spreadsheet with your live vs virtual calls, and you “need to get creative” by going to the back door. Say one thing, do the opposite. That’s the AZ way, and Bob modeled it perfectly.
Did KG survive? She was one of his CBDs and was WOKE

I needed some inspiration this morning, so I poured myself a cup of tea and watched this amazing video. It’s so nice to know our American colleagues are in such good hands.
Do you guys have a different name for the back door in England? You know, like lift vs elevator? I ask because when I’m promoted to the next level I want to know how to provide direction to the entire AZ world team.

bob

Trash talk aside, AZ put reps’ lives in danger unnecessarily, and that stupid video is evidence.
Just imagine having to sit through the “wait by your phone” call from a guy that told you to use your creativity to meet with your customers face to face as a pandemic is surging. Seems like a twilight zone episode. If he’s the example, AZ is in deep trouble.

Half the people I know at AZ have had confirmed Covid. They have either likely got it from the field or if they haven't, they have gotten it somewhere else & spread it around at their offices. Bottom line is that there have been a lot of positive Covid reps in the offices.

Half the people I know at AZ have had confirmed Covid. They have either likely got it from the field or if they haven't, they have gotten it somewhere else & spread it around at their offices. Bottom line is that there have been a lot of positive Covid reps in the offices.
that’s the price of doing business!
Back door Bob

Well, when your Director is quoting percentages of offices that are allowing live calls and urging you to find “creative” ways around their safety protocols, what do you expect??

Well, when your Director is quoting percentages of offices that are allowing live calls and urging you to find “creative” ways around their safety protocols, what do you expect??
Let's be honest, folks. If we can't see our customers, we don't have a job. ZS recently published that less than 40% of doctor offices are open to reps. Bob is just trying to save our jobs!! He is a straight shooter and his people respect him for his honest leadership. There are a few trolls, notably fired from his region, that constantly post toxin on this thread. Ignore!!!

Let's be honest, folks. If we can't see our customers, we don't have a job. ZS recently published that less than 40% of doctor offices are open to reps. Bob is just trying to save our jobs!! He is a straight shooter and his people respect him for his honest leadership. There are a few trolls, notably fired from his region, that constantly post toxin on this thread. Ignore!!!
Bob stop posting on this thread. No one respects you and one one wants you in AZ. You are a stupid moron only knows kissing asses.....