• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Did AZ put rep in danger of getting Covid?

thread. No one respects you and one one wants you in AZ. You are a stupid moron only knows kissing asses.....[/QUOTE]
Funny…those of us who know Bob know how he loves to say “let’s be honest”. So, let’s be honest, Bob, you are anything but respected or honest, and nobody looks at what you do as leadership. And caring about “your people”? What a joke. You post platitudes and mindless drivel, and then occasionally you go completely off the reservation like you did with your “Backdoor video”. You are the personification of the toxic leader. All directors have fired many people, not all directors get this much negative press from so called trolls.

thread. No one respects you and one one wants you in AZ. You are a stupid moron only knows kissing asses.....
Funny…those of us who know Bob know how he loves to say “let’s be honest”. So, let’s be honest, Bob, you are anything but respected or honest, and nobody looks at what you do as leadership. And caring about “your people”? What a joke. You post platitudes and mindless drivel, and then occasionally you go completely off the reservation like you did with your “Backdoor video”. You are the personification of the toxic leader. All directors have fired many people, not all directors get this much negative press from so called trolls.[/QUOTE]
Man, isn’t that the truth.

Funny…those of us who know Bob know how he loves to say “let’s be honest”. So, let’s be honest, Bob, you are anything but respected or honest, and nobody looks at what you do as leadership. And caring about “your people”? What a joke. You post platitudes and mindless drivel, and then occasionally you go completely off the reservation like you did with your “Backdoor video”. You are the personification of the toxic leader. All directors have fired many people, not all directors get this much negative press from so called trolls.
Man, isn’t that the truth.[/QUOTE]
BIG LIE!

Dear Fired Troll: Please move on and get a life.
I’m still getting a paycheck from AZ, and I spend open almost no time looking at this silly site. So I’m neither fired nor a troll. And the comment was spot on.[/QUOTE]
I’m at az too, and I kind of resent being called a troll by someone who is willing to defend a guy who didn’t give a damn about reps. Trying to suggest he was looking out for US makes me want to throw up.

I’m still getting a paycheck from AZ, and I spend open almost no time looking at this silly site. So I’m neither fired nor a troll. And the comment was spot on.
I’m at az too, and I kind of resent being called a troll by someone who is willing to defend a guy who didn’t give a damn about reps. Trying to suggest he was looking out for US makes me want to throw up.[/QUOTE]
Just because Bob asked us to promote off label at Novo (why he was fired) or asked us to track down HCPs at the back door during a pandemic doesn’t mean he wasn’t looking out for us, does it? He really cares about us. Just ask the one person (probably none other than Bob himself) who defends him on this post.

I’m at az too, and I kind of resent being called a troll by someone who is willing to defend a guy who didn’t give a damn about reps. Trying to suggest he was looking out for US makes me want to throw up.
Just because Bob asked us to promote off label at Novo (why he was fired) or asked us to track down HCPs at the back door during a pandemic doesn’t mean he wasn’t looking out for us, does it? He really cares about us. Just ask the one person (probably none other than Bob himself) who defends him on this post.[/QUOTE]
Just ignore Bob. He can’t help himself.

Just because Bob asked us to promote off label at Novo (why he was fired) or asked us to track down HCPs at the back door during a pandemic doesn’t mean he wasn’t looking out for us, does it? He really cares about us. Just ask the one person (probably none other than Bob himself) who defends him on this post.
Just ignore Bob. He can’t help himself.[/QUOTE]
I wasn’t fired, I left because I’m awesome and I deserved more money! Novo wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand the powerful awesomeness of my back door strategy, so I bolted for AZ. AZ understands completely how impressive my ideas were and are!

bob

Just ignore Bob. He can’t help himself.
I wasn’t fired, I left because I’m awesome and I deserved more money! Novo wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand the powerful awesomeness of my back door strategy, so I bolted for AZ. AZ understands completely how impressive my ideas were and are!

bob[/QUOTE]
Ass clown

Omicron is wreaking havoc on the markets, and offices are starting to mull over the idea of not allowing reps to make live calls. I really hope our bosses don’t ask us to “get creative” again, I think that would be the final straw for some of my customers. Better safe than sorry, AZ!

Omicron is wreaking havoc on the markets, and offices are starting to mull over the idea of not allowing reps to make live calls. I really hope our bosses don’t ask us to “get creative” again, I think that would be the final straw for some of my customers. Better safe than sorry, AZ!
If we can't make live calls, our job disappears! HQ pencil neckers are already plotting next round of layoffs.

We should make live calls where they are welcomed. We should NOT try to hunt Drs down in the parking lot or the back door.
Didn't say that, moron. The day of the field rep is ending. My territory has access to only ~1/3 of the office clinics. Hospital reps are already dead in the water. Within 2 years, the in person rep will be gone - - - take it to the bank, my moron friend.

Didn't say that, moron. The day of the field rep is ending. My territory has access to only ~1/3 of the office clinics. Hospital reps are already dead in the water. Within 2 years, the in person rep will be gone - - - take it to the bank, my moron friend.
I defecate things smarter than you, chuckle fuck.

Really???? Dead in the water!!!!! You are such an ass-wipe!!! Go back to the pipe and fry your brain, you don’t know what you are spewing……..people like you I just want to kick your ass.

Man, I wish I had access to 1/3 of my targeted doctors. I'd say about 15-20 percent. Half the ones I can see are older with smaller patient loads. The other docs I can see if you call it that require lunch and I have to feed a herd of hogs. Maybe just maybe I get a signature and a 20 second call. Most of my district mates are in the same boat. This can't last. They could lay off reps and combine territories to give a rep a full days work. I feel bad about not working full days but I don't have enough work. I could make five or six retail calls a day but that's not going to do much for my business. I would be surprised if this gig lasts even two years.

Man, I wish I had access to 1/3 of my targeted doctors. I'd say about 15-20 percent. Half the ones I can see are older with smaller patient loads. The other docs I can see if you call it that require lunch and I have to feed a herd of hogs. Maybe just maybe I get a signature and a 20 second call. Most of my district mates are in the same boat. This can't last. They could lay off reps and combine territories to give a rep a full days work. I feel bad about not working full days but I don't have enough work. I could make five or six retail calls a day but that's not going to do much for my business. I would be surprised if this gig lasts even two years.
Have you tried the back door or the parking lot? I only ask because I really care about you.