• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Departures HCV

Just ask a doctor what would you want to take? 9 times out of 10 they respond Harvoni. Until we have a 1 Pill QD regimen. We are out of the mix. We will get some incremental business based on giving it away on price. Maybe 2016/17 will be better. I do not expect to survive that long and I have a decent amount of scripts bs the national average.

Why would anyone want to hire the person in charge of the KOL's where we have essentially no market share from them? If you had such good relationships with them, you should have known how to have a better launch.

It's not her fault that managed care can't get preferred status with a much lower price hello???

It's not her fault that managed care can't get preferred status with a much lower price hello???

One would think that management understood the managed care environment prior to the launch of VK. I think it was Mr. Gonzalez who said abbvie would not deep discount a "specialty drug". Well, the question now is, will abbvie make more money with its ESI deal or would it have made more money giving it away on the cheap. Only the number crunches at the home office know the answer to that one.

Pay here is lower than industry average and benefits as well as vacation time horrible. This must be why they lock you in with a pension.

Smaller companies are paying much better and don't have so many Secret Police. If they kill you off before you get your Assvie pension, it won't really be worth it, will it?