• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

December Scorecard!!!!

That comes true every payout period. It's ridiculous how I have a check in my hand, but no idea how I ranked or finished out the year? How is that even possible?? Don't they need at least a few days to put together the direct deposits?? Why couldn't I have this report last week? Or last month?
What I can't stand now is the game they play with actually paying us our bonuses. Final payout has been in February for as long as I've been with the company. Now in 2010 & 2011 bonus payouts are guesstimates and months late. Zero respect for employees. Zero.

How can RBU West decide on December 15th not to count 4th quarter and calculate the merit raises on only 3 quarters - and now we can't get the numbers for 4th quarter. It also is unethical to change from 50% financials and 50%capabilities to 80% financial 20% capabilities on the 15th of the last month of the year. What kind of bullsh***! company is this?

How can RBU West decide on December 15th not to count 4th quarter and calculate the merit raises on only 3 quarters - and now we can't get the numbers for 4th quarter. It also is unethical to change from 50% financials and 50%capabilities to 80% financial 20% capabilities on the 15th of the last month of the year. What kind of bullsh***! company is this?

Is this correct? Did they change the criteria from a 50% financial basis to 80% for 2010? I never heard of this if so. Anyone know?