Davide Piras

More incompetence the “commercial leadership” a$$holes LMAO. BTW Q2 sales are going to suck. Many of us are faking calls. Real job is selling & flipping homes. Making a killing. Using the company car (love my 3-series sedan) for taking clients out, billing lunches to BMS, zero accountability….Bahahahaha. And yes… we will whine when it comes to YE reviews. Even if you ding us…. We have made a killing with our side hustle’s. Bahahahaha
Life is so good this bitch can’t stop whining about their job

More incompetence the “commercial leadership” a$$holes LMAO. BTW Q2 sales are going to suck. Many of us are faking calls. Real job is selling & flipping homes. Making a killing. Using the company car (love my 3-series sedan) for taking clients out, billing lunches to BMS, zero accountability….Bahahahaha. And yes… we will whine when it comes to YE reviews. Even if you ding us…. We have made a killing with our side hustle’s. Bahahahaha

Some of the derm reps have major similar side hustles. There was a side meeting at the POA for discussing such ventures. Ask around. You will learn more. Nice way to stick it to BMS.

Some of the derm reps have major similar side hustles. There was a side meeting at the POA for discussing such ventures. Ask around. You will learn more. Nice way to stick it to BMS.

What great values and behaviors you are modeling for your kids: dishonesty, cheating and badmouthing. No wonder this country is f*cked.

Davide's entire department is imploding and they're only 3 months into "the new commercial model". It is all one giant fail dozer and they are now walking decisions back and external vendors/partners are scrambling to get out of contracts.

But don't worry.....Davide will still have a job. He has many other people he will blame. His people fear his wrath more than the depths of hell.

That's a given. Davide will throw those directors (are all those idiots really directors?) under the bus. Those of them with half a brain know they screwed up. The worst of them are too narcissistic to see the extent of their mistakes. Either way, they're doomed.

That's a given. Davide will throw those directors (are all those idiots really directors?) under the bus. Those of them with half a brain know they screwed up. The worst of them are too narcissistic to see the extent of their mistakes. Either way, they're doomed.

That’s what happens when you let the idiot VP who you’ve fired but kept around, select who gets laid off and he chooses the boot lickers.

It’s the only thing that makes sense but then I’ve learned the hard way that “sense” and “BMS” have a tenuous relationship at best.

That's very, very true. I am just wondering if I will be next on the chopping block? I am also thinking it will be better for my mental health to be gone from there. It's insane having to be held captive listening to the obvious lies and the ranting from Davide's team, especially those who report to Ankita. It's pathetic and laughable. There is no way that ex VP could have thought these people have anything of value to offer.

That's very, very true. I am just wondering if I will be next on the chopping block? I am also thinking it will be better for my mental health to be gone from there. It's insane having to be held captive listening to the obvious lies and the ranting from Davide's team, especially those who report to Ankita. It's pathetic and laughable. There is no way that ex VP could have thought these people have anything of value to offer.

I have a feeling that the ex-VP was handcuffed with some of those decisions. A lot of them were Adam or Davide's "chosen ones" and there was no touching them. I am sure he just threw up his hands at a certain point since he was already on his way out regardless.

I have a feeling that the ex-VP was handcuffed with some of those decisions. A lot of them were Adam or Davide's "chosen ones" and there was no touching them. I am sure he just threw up his hands at a certain point since he was already on his way out regardless.

Nope. That ex VP was a moron who lied to get hired and didn’t know what OmniChannel was. He prized everyone getting along and didnt care about incompetence. He was a Frank Marra hire from the outside because Frank thought an outside perspective was needed. Yeah that worked out well.

First the idiot worked on Quantum Leap. Complete disaster. Then he says he is working on CE3… bunch of hocum. The baloney he spews is mind boggling. Someone should show him the door.

How much progress has Davide's group made in the past 6 months in this stupid new model? What is the value? Have scripts/sales increased as he promised they would? Have employees been rallying around his team - have they been making an impact?

How much longer will Davide and his LT get to play I'm the sandbox and toy with people's livelihood before they are forced to show their value?

You know that's a big no. Nothing of value has been produced. The fact that an increase in scripts and sales was promised is insane. But it is more insane that people believed it. The new model, the tech, everything is a failure. It is such a failure that it will be covered up. No one will be held acountable. No one will be forced to show value. All that Davide and team are doing is looking to place blame outside of his org. That is the current main objective of his team.

All that Davide and team are doing is looking to place blame outside of his org. That is the current main objective of his team.

They're also looking to bide some time until new roles are created for them to slide into towards the end of this year when WCE fails. Adam will help retain their useless asskissing skills.

First the idiot worked on Quantum Leap. Complete disaster. Then he says he is working on CE3… bunch of hocum. The baloney he spews is mind boggling. Someone should show him the door.
He’s guy behind the initiative driving this company down?! News flash for the executive team, you want results? Stop wasting money on nonsense and start incentivizing reps! The new bonus structure in Heme is awful. We aren’t in primary care! Can’t have a zero payout for the bottom 20%. We have rare disease products and it’s challenging to grow volume when you already have a high share. I know someone who works to drive business and got a goose egg for their efforts, how is that motivating? Bunch of idiots!

He’s guy behind the initiative driving this company down?! News flash for the executive team, you want results? Stop wasting money on nonsense and start incentivizing reps! The new bonus structure in Heme is awful. We aren’t in primary care! Can’t have a zero payout for the bottom 20%. We have rare disease products and it’s challenging to grow volume when you already have a high share. I know someone who works to drive business and got a goose egg for their efforts, how is that motivating? Bunch of idiots!
Incentive reps & scientists. Screw all the nonsensical process oriented whackjobs like Piras. He is USELESS.

You know that's a big no. Nothing of value has been produced. The fact that an increase in scripts and sales was promised is insane. But it is more insane that people believed it. The new model, the tech, everything is a failure. It is such a failure that it will be covered up. No one will be held acountable. No one will be forced to show value. All that Davide and team are doing is looking to place blame outside of his org. That is the current main objective of his team.
Wait, they can’t prove that it increased scripts? How many millions were invested into this shit salad? How the fuck does this company manage to get EVERYTHING wrong? Is there a single thing about this CE3 that’s positive? This place is more corrupt than Enron run by P Diddy. Sheeeeeesh

Wait, they can’t prove that it increased scripts? How many millions were invested into this shit salad? How the fuck does this company manage to get EVERYTHING wrong? Is there a single thing about this CE3 that’s positive? This place is more corrupt than Enron run by P Diddy. Sheeeeeesh
Soooooooo many millions - you have no idea. McKesson ain't cheap. Ernst&Young ain't cheap. On top of the severances of those they "had" to layoff + re-hire salaries for those who were laid off in Davide's group (at higher levels to people with no knowledge/experience about their role, nor knowledge of BMS process which takes 6-9 months to learn).

This is very very bad.