• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

CVRM Culture

The culture absolutely sucks. Leadership by fear and intimidation from the top down. Not a great place to work right now. All the senior leadership team plays follow the leader. If one person does something, it will trickle down to the rest of the country. The sales direction for our products is also horrible, especially Farxiga.

The culture absolutely sucks. Leadership by fear and intimidation from the top down. Not a great place to work right now. All the senior leadership team plays follow the leader. If one person does something, it will trickle down to the rest of the country. The sales direction for our products is also horrible, especially Farxiga.
Completely accurate. I’ve been with AZ for a long time and I have before witnesses the travesty that is CV. There’s no leadership. There’s a dictatorship. And it’s no accident that SW has yet to get on a call after the shit show she unveiled last year. Culture is non existent. This is a “check the box, head down, don’t ruffle any feathers and drive an EV” kind of culture. Don’t apply. Get out.

All you need to know is Sarah Walters is the VP. She and culture have been having a Holy war since she was born. This place is an absolute shit show!
True that!!! People are overworked, no lunch time, no appreciation, no personal life. Managers text & email you before & after work hours all the time & on weekends regularly. If you don't respond you are considered as non performer. Meetings are regularly & purposely scheduled after 4 pm. Team meetings regularly are scheduled on Mondays & Fridays. My Manager told our team even if it's 3 days a week working we are needed to show up all the days or else it will affect our pay!!! When K Combs was VP she had good rules. She made sure no meetings before 9am, between 12pm-1pm & after 4pm. There was so much work-life-balance. S Walters has brought a bad culture to CVRM

Ive worked for several large Pharma companies and I can attest that CV has gotten really ridiculous over the past year or so. It is check 100 boxes per week now to keep the out of control metric police happy. Very difficult to actually sell because of the constant big brother mentality of our "leadership". It actually reminds me of way back when I was in entry level primary care.

True that!!! People are overworked, no lunch time, no appreciation, no personal life. Managers text & email you before & after work hours all the time & on weekends regularly. If you don't respond you are considered as non performer. Meetings are regularly & purposely scheduled after 4 pm. Team meetings regularly are scheduled on Mondays & Fridays. My Manager told our team even if it's 3 days a week working we are needed to show up all the days or else it will affect our pay!!! When K Combs was VP she had good rules. She made sure no meetings before 9am, between 12pm-1pm & after 4pm. There was so much work-life-balance. S Walters has brought a bad culture to CVRM
And after all that you're lucky if managers smile or respond to your greetings. Jess & Douggie are mean. S Walters is always in her own world

And after all that you're lucky if managers smile or respond to your greetings. Jess & Douggie are mean. S Walters is always in her own world
Jess is selfish & mean. Douggie is stupid. These two have no good influence on their teams. Donno about Walters. She never talks to people on her floor. If she talks to me I can tell you about her

We were in a better shape a few years back. Now the culture encourages just work no returns. If I work one day remote my manager goes on checking on me. No trust left. The flexibility is just for namesake. There're no promotions no pat on the back. it's overwork and kissass culture

Jess is selfish & mean. Douggie is stupid. These two have no good influence on their teams. Donno about Walters. She never talks to people on her floor. If she talks to me I can tell you about her
Jess is snobbish. Doesn't care for others. Total showoff. Working in ACHT is living in hell. Nobody is happy

Jessie is just another example in a long line of people promoted at AZ based on their ability to stick their noses so far up superior's butts it affects the manager's ability to see reality vs. perception.

Nobody looks at the Pulse comments. My whole team has been adding them in the pulse survey but nothing is being done about it. We are overworked & tired. There's a constant pressure by the managers. Texts, emails & calls early mornings, late nights, over the weekends, holidays & even vacations is common. Nobody cares

Nobody looks at the Pulse comments. My whole team has been adding them in the pulse survey but nothing is being done about it. We are overworked & tired. There's a constant pressure by the managers. Texts, emails & calls early mornings, late nights, over the weekends, holidays & even vacations is common. Nobody cares
You said it yourself. Nobody looks at the pulse comments. Not even our managers. It's there for the namesake!

What a way to live, too scared to stand up for what you believe is right. You must have had amazing parents. If you believe something stand up for it you worm. Don't hide in the shadows.