• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Covid vaccine still needed?

anonymous

Outside candidate and see several new postings for an expansion. However, employees have to be “fully vaccinated” is that 2 shots or 2 shots and 2 boosters? Is it possible to get a medical/religious exemption? Can’t believe companies are still requiring this.

<

Outside candidate and see several new postings for an expansion. However, employees have to be “fully vaccinated” is that 2 shots or 2 shots and 2 boosters? Is it possible to get a medical/religious exemption? Can’t believe companies are still requiring this.

It’s just 2 shots. No boosters required. Companies still require this because many offices require credentialing, and ALL credentialing services require a Covid shot. You can’t do your job if you aren’t vaccinated. Regardless of how you might feel about Covid or the vaccine, you’re going to be shut out of offices if you don’t have it. And, we won’t hire people who are already shut out of offices.

It’s just 2 shots. No boosters required. Companies still require this because many offices require credentialing, and ALL credentialing services require a Covid shot. You can’t do your job if you aren’t vaccinated. Regardless of how you might feel about Covid or the vaccine, you’re going to be shut out of offices if you don’t have it. And, we won’t hire people who are already shut out of offices.

I'll NEVER take it and no one has shut me out anywhere.. where do you live? China?

I'll NEVER take it and no one has shut me out anywhere.. where do you live? China?

Good for you, but that doesn’t mean anything for the majority of people - symplr, Vendormate, and SEC3URE facilities all require it. The overwhelming majority of us have facilities who use those credentialing services. So, in turn, there’s a policy regarding the Covid shot.
Are there any pharma companies that don’t require it as a condition of employment?

Good for you, but that doesn’t mean anything for the majority of people - symplr, Vendormate, and SEC3URE facilities all require it. The overwhelming majority of us have facilities who use those credentialing services. So, in turn, there’s a policy regarding the Covid shot.
Are there any pharma companies that don’t require it as a condition of employment?

I know many people who were smart enough not to take the "you know what"... and they're still in med device. And the fact that you can't even openly speak against it, is all you need to know.

Your first mistake is considering to apply to novo.

Lol. Ok, which Alex Jones YouTube video would you like me to watch, tinfoil hat guy?

Just google Pfizer foia document release and you can read for yourself how bad things really are, and how much we were all deceived. Just FYI it was never studied for transmission even though they told everyone you wouldn’t catch or spread it.