• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

COVID at the Vegas Meeting?

<

One reported at the meeting. The real question is if you got it, are you symptomatic or actually ill, and did you get it from the meeting or the airplane, etc. I see where you are going with your post, but we all have to get back to living at a certain point and as long as it was ( been recovering all weekend), I'm glad it was a live meeting.

They only sent out an email about the first one but I personally know of at least 6 just Within teams close to me. Meetings was aware of all of them so they clearly weren’t letting people know after case #1. All of the people that I know are actually sick and now have to be away from their families for extended periods of time.

Novo never fails to fail to launch - excellent job having hundreds of reps get COVID so that they’re out of the field for the first week of 2.0.

A 5 day petri dish of a meeting for a line extension. You can’t make this shit up.

Novo never fails to fail to launch - excellent job having hundreds of reps get COVID so that they’re out of the field for the first week of 2.0.

A 5 day petri dish of a meeting for a line extension. You can’t make this shit up.

I vax and boosted. I am incredibly ill , not a FU%%king cold--it is terrible. I had to cancel everything this week, now that my partner is also sick.
Yes, I cant make this shit up. Thank you marketing.

Guys, none of this would have happened if everyone had taken their 11th booster. While regular Covid vaccines only go up to 10, Pfizer's boosters go up to 11. They are one louder. It's science.