• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Company cars or car allowance

Do they still offer the Ford Taurus CLI as an option?

You can drive anything you want,
And put any type of tires on the car too. Get your oil changes at the dealership and run super unleaded fuel……. Go all out…… Just be prepared to pay out of pocket for it. My accountant just ran my preliminary 2022 auto expenses after yr 1 here to the tune of $25925. I got a 10k raise to work here but damn it’s now a pay cut with auto expenses.

You can drive anything you want,
And put any type of tires on the car too. Get your oil changes at the dealership and run super unleaded fuel……. Go all out…… Just be prepared to pay out of pocket for it. My accountant just ran my preliminary 2022 auto expenses after yr 1 here to the tune of $25925. I got a 10k raise to work here but damn it’s now a pay cut with auto expenses.

Yeah the mileage payment from company basically covers my monthly car note. All other auto expenses pretty much out of pocket. Totally sucks and it drains your salary.

Yeah the mileage payment from company basically covers my monthly car note. All other auto expenses pretty much out of pocket. Totally sucks and it drains your salary.

Why do you have a monthly car note? If you've been in Pharma as long as most people who come here to Neurocrine with years of industry experience, then either you haven't managed your savings well or you're driving something that's all about image and not practibel for this job.

Why do you have a monthly car note? If you've been in Pharma as long as most people who come here to Neurocrine with years of industry experience, then either you haven't managed your savings well or you're driving something that's all about image and not practibel for this job.

Well I’m not driving a damn ford escape I can tell you that. No way no how with all the damn driving I do in my gianormis territory. We need roomy comfy vehicle for good health amongst other reasons. My hubby wants me to drive in style and comfort. No penny pinching.

Well I’m not driving a damn ford escape I can tell you that. No way no how with all the damn driving I do in my gianormis territory. We need roomy comfy vehicle for good health amongst other reasons. My hubby wants me to drive in style and comfort. No penny pinching.

You go girl...Crush it in style why you can. Show your docs whos boss and their poor ass patients driving beat up Ford Escapes.

yup gotta look the part to be the part. Wearing scrubs and driving a 325i earns me the respect that I deserve.

I've seen your type in the parking lots and waiting rooms of physicians. Not a good look and you might want to reconsider those scrub pants, giggle butt. You look like some of the cows we feed at lunch.

I've seen your type in the parking lots and waiting rooms of physicians. Not a good look and you might want to reconsider those scrub pants, giggle butt. You look like some of the cows we feed at lunch.

I’ll do you a favor and not share your foolish post with my hubby. Don’t judge cuz you lose. I’m a size 2. Since you’re talking appearance what’s your waste line?