• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Company cars or car allowance

well the no company car and no gas card puts us in the red right out of the starting gates.

I am now feeling the pain. I came over here from my previous tenured position to sell against my previous product for a $20K bump in pay and haven't felt any bump what so ever. As a matter of fact, I think I'm breaking even. Makes it even more painful since I gave up more PTO, extra holiday pay and better 401K with a lump sum dist.

I am now feeling the pain. I came over here from my previous tenured position to sell against my previous product for a $20K bump in pay and haven't felt any bump what so ever. As a matter of fact, I think I'm breaking even. Makes it even more painful since I gave up more PTO, extra holiday pay and better 401K with a lump sum dist.
It's your own fault for being greedy. Now pay the price! Only a fool joins this shithole.

My neuros have no interest in writing an expensive “me too” branded drug for TD i only work 2 days a week while I save money on gas and continue my job search.

Work 2 days a week? Damn, I've been doing 3 days with bogus calls to make up the other 2 days I'm out in the field from 10am-2pm. I'll need to cut back a little to that 2 day deal like you. This place sucks and the leadership or lack there of are all a bunch of narcissists who just bring their buddies over from other companies.

Work 2 days a week? Damn, I've been doing 3 days with bogus calls to make up the other 2 days I'm out in the field from 10am-2pm. I'll need to cut back a little to that 2 day deal like you. This place sucks and the leadership or lack there of are all a bunch of narcissists who just bring their buddies over from other companies.

Sounds like Denise P is your zone mgr. You described her to a tee. Brings all her minions over that she’s worked with before.

Sounds like Denise P is your zone mgr. You described her to a tee. Brings all her minions over that she’s worked with before.

Just like all the Teva RSMs and Directors brought over. Bunch or re-treads couldn't get better jobs so they surfaced here due to the Good Ole Boy Network. Came for the money grab when they already had a good product to sell. This place will suffer the consequences very soon!

Just like all the Teva RSMs and Directors brought over. Bunch or re-treads couldn't get better jobs so they surfaced here due to the Good Ole Boy Network. Came for the money grab when they already had a good product to sell. This place will suffer the consequences very soon!

Practically everybody here is from Teva or Avanir.