• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Company cars or car allowance

Wait can we wear scrubs ? I know many companies are allowing that now but what’s our policy? If allowed, do we buy them thru the company or do we just expense them?

Absooolutely! I wear them every day! I have 5 different sets. Offices actually think I am a real, live device rep because I look sooo important! I walk around in them on the weekends to if I am going to the grocery store, shopping, etc. Then, everyone thinks I am a doctor!!! It’s soooo cooool! Sometimes I will even put a stethoscope around my neck and they really oooh and ahhh over me! I love it!

Lil bitches like you don’t understand the lifestyle. You drive home
to your 1300 sq ft house and park your ford escape on the street. In the morning you have to manually shovel the snow off your wind shield. Run along little one.
You drive a Civic, loser. You tried to sound impressive, but you’re a yokel.

Nothing wrong with driving a Civic. It’s the moron that believes their entry level BMW, that hasn’t had a new model in seven years, is impressive to anyone outside of the homeless.

ok you’re a dumb and delusional loser. I’m sure you keep a wagon in your civic to tote your catering. What an embarrassment.

I bought my Civic for a thousand bucks and it has been very reliable transportation. Just routine maintenance, oil changes, brakes and that’s it. There is no need to waste money on cars. Take that money and invest it instead.

I bought my Civic for a thousand bucks and it has been very reliable transportation. Just routine maintenance, oil changes, brakes and that’s it. There is no need to waste money on cars. Take that money and invest it instead.

The only oil that you burn is the mid nite oil with all your wee hour postings. Loser