• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Company cars or car allowance

My gas tank costs me north of $125 to fill up. This company is run by cheap bastards. Come on man get on the fleet car and fuel card program or reps will find better paying jobs with real company bennies.

My gas tank costs me north of $125 to fill up. This company is run by cheap bastards. Come on man get on the fleet car and fuel card program or reps will find better paying jobs with real company bennies.

Fleet cars suck. Once the company goes with fleet, it will be one of the first few steps on befoming "big pharma". pay here is better than 70% of other companies. Stop whining and make your quota.

Sorry, but we are not looking to hire moron-frat-boys that use the word “bennies.”
- Your Friendly HR Representative

Right and now you know why we get paid higher on the salary side. I've been here a little over a year and I can honestly say that having a company vehicle makes up a huge difference, especially with the unpredictability of gas prices and maintenance.

Teva and Neurocrine are 1 in the same dummy. Geeeeeez