• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Company cars or car allowance

I’m currently interviewing. Can someone tell me exactly how much the mileage reimbursement is ? Also want to know when you are told how much your monthly reimbursement is?
The manager couldn’t tell me. I heard the mileage was .27 which is ridiculous. The manager told me the car allowance is 500 or 500 and change if you are not in a bigger city. That won’t cut it if you have to buy a car. That’s why they are offering LTC a bigger base salary than Avanir or others in this wheel house pay to make up for the raw deal of the car situation

Aw I’m so sorry I did not mean to get you so upset. Just keep being you that’s all I need from you. If I could I’d make your day with rapping my arms around you with a tight hug. Wink wink. Watch that old
Man temper pops. It’s not healthy for your heart. C ya sweetie.

Says the woman with stretch marks and cellulite legs - don't believe me? Cross your legs and have someone take a picture of your legs from the side - cottage cheese.....

The manager couldn’t tell me. I heard the mileage was .27 which is ridiculous. The manager told me the car allowance is 500 or 500 and change if you are not in a bigger city. That won’t cut it if you have to buy a car. That’s why they are offering LTC a bigger base salary than Avanir or others in this wheel house pay to make up for the raw deal of the car situation

I turned down as well - is this company not paying attention to the “new normal” under Dems/Biden? They have caused the worst inflation in our lifetimes, offers should reflect that

i did really well interviewing and my physical appearance always plays a huge roll for me getting pharma jobs over more exp reps. It’s pharma and not rocket science. Plus do really think docs want to hear from some Middle Aged Lug Head like you trying to justify the safety of some useless drug and telling them to use vouchers and all will be good? Reps like you are why a hottie like me has had a great few years in pharma thus far. Thanks for being you it enables reps like me.

…And the problem with pharma sales is they hire bimbo Barbie dolls like you. Or are you a Ken?

Hell no whose going to buy a car to work at this cluster F when their are much better companies hiring out there that will give you car. Oh yea Avanir and Teva reps following their loser managers to work here. Talk about crash and burn within 18 months.

Hell no whose going to buy a car to work at this cluster F when their are much better companies hiring out there that will give you car. Oh yea Avanir and Teva reps following their loser managers to work here. Talk about crash and burn within 18 months.

the reps accepting jobs here now are desperate for jobs and will take whatever is offered even the no car and gas.

How's that sweet bump in salary going now with all you folks that just joined Neurocrine driving your personal vehicles with that pittance of a monthly car allowance with these gas prices? Oh and wait until you see your 1st bonus check.

How's that sweet bump in salary going now with all you folks that just joined Neurocrine driving your personal vehicles with that pittance of a monthly car allowance with these gas prices? Oh and wait until you see your 1st bonus check.
I think we all agree with Democrats in power at first all of us in the USA, and now the World, can’t have nice things. Literally every week is worse than the week before since they took complete Control of the government.