Bye bye Sumitomo

Dead is dead, move on? Loser. Go get a job a Walmart. My question is, where the best place to be placed. If you were given a different team entirely, would u choose Gemtesa, Myfembree, or the MSPEC tep

Dead is dead, move on? Loser. Go get a job a Walmart. My question is, where the best place to be placed. If you were given a different team entirely, would u choose Gemtesa, Myfembree, or the MSPEC tep
Wow if you’re going to troll, at least educate yourself so you don’t look like such a moron. Attention Walmart shoppers fits your job aptitude very well.

Gemtesa. The other two are on shaky ground. No money behind Myfembree; and MSPEC territories will be huge and is a glorified PC role. I’m beginning to think the ones that were laid off were the lucky ones. Only time will tell. Buckle up.

Gemtesa. The other two are on shaky ground. No money behind Myfembree; and MSPEC territories will be huge and is a glorified PC role. I’m beginning to think the ones that were laid off were the lucky ones. Only time will tell. Buckle up.

The party’s over.
That embarrassing zoom call embodied everything thats wrong with scared leadership and unrealistic expectations.

There were zero mentions about $150 per month costs up and down Medicare. Zero mentions of new managed care wins. Zero mentions of RAMs actually being held accountable. One mention of a 22% abandonment rate. And 50 mentions of writers not being clinically sold.
Delusional bullshit designed and presented by people who barely work and are mostly in positions they have no business occupying.
This “culture” ain’t gonna get any better.
Run. Just run.
A mass exodus of intelligent, veteran sales reps in April is probably too late.

The party’s over.
That embarrassing zoom call embodied everything thats wrong with scared leadership and unrealistic expectations.

There were zero mentions about $150 per month costs up and down Medicare. Zero mentions of new managed care wins. Zero mentions of RAMs actually being held accountable. One mention of a 22% abandonment rate. And 50 mentions of writers not being clinically sold.
Delusional bullshit designed and presented by people who barely work and are mostly in positions they have no business occupying.
This “culture” ain’t gonna get any better.
Run. Just run.
A mass exodus of intelligent, veteran sales reps in April is probably too late.

Wow what a call! That was a basic get it done while we monitor your every move or you’re gone. I’ve never been on such a thick aired call like that before. It was so thick you could have cut it with a knife.

Honestly folks you think gemtesa is the place to be? They’re blaming us for falling behind projections but gave such an unrealistic goal to hit. And if I hear one more time our coverage is so good that every patient can get it they have no idea the cost these patients are expected to shell out.

I agree the culture has made a turn for the worse. Plus how the company is still making payroll is a mystery. Watch the mass exodus begin as some top performers have already left with more to come. We are not valued here folks.

Wow what a call! That was a basic get it done while we monitor your every move or you’re gone. I’ve never been on such a thick aired call like that before. It was so thick you could have cut it with a knife.

Honestly folks you think gemtesa is the place to be? They’re blaming us for falling behind projections but gave such an unrealistic goal to hit. And if I hear one more time our coverage is so good that every patient can get it they have no idea the cost these patients are expected to shell out.

I agree the culture has made a turn for the worse. Plus how the company is still making payroll is a mystery. Watch the mass exodus begin as some top performers have already left with more to come. We are not valued here folks.

Gemtesa is PCP job including the low pay that goes along with those roles. No thanks.

Gemtesa is PCP job including the low pay that goes along with those roles. No thanks.

Actually you would be shocked to hear what the MSPEC team is getting paid. I thought we were the higher paid especially after i got my tru up when we merged. I mean we still are but the new hire MSPEC is coming in around 135. Not too bad for a primary care gig that is making goal

Actually you would be shocked to hear what the MSPEC team is getting paid. I thought we were the higher paid especially after i got my tru up when we merged. I mean we still are but the new hire MSPEC is coming in around 135. Not too bad for a primary care gig that is making goal
Gemtesa is a short term 18 month lease extension on the gig. If you want to deal with PCP, be micro managed and be a part of big Pharma…… jump in.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to create an “elephant in the room” slide needs to learn actual respect, class, and consideration. Nothing should really shock me anymore in Pharma but that was unnecessary. Way to rub salt in the wounds of those displaced. Sumitomo did all of us who were laid off a huge favor. A true blessing in disguise.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to create an “elephant in the room” slide needs to learn actual respect, class, and consideration. Nothing should really shock me anymore in Pharma but that was unnecessary. Way to rub salt in the wounds of those displaced. Sumitomo did all of us who were laid off a huge favor. A true blessing in disguise.

Why did Walt sit on our call and just peer over everyone. What an ass move. As the big person who signs off to n all the decisions, have the balls to show up and act like you care.

Not in commercial, but wanted to post across the company there are too many middle to upper-middle tier employees that are not taking things seriously when it comes to reducing costs or having a sense of urgency with cost reduction. They all think they are special and are 100% safe, and if there are more cuts it will not come close to hitting their role. They don’t care what happens or who is impacted. They are sitting back and waiting for their bonuses.