Bye bye Sumitomo

The Japs are in the midst of a 2 year plan of divesting themselves of all their dead weight divisions. Once they shrink the company down to a lean and relatively profitable US Pharma company, they will spin it off and be done with it. The recently announced cuts were the 1st phase of this plan.

The Japs are in the midst of a 2 year plan of divesting themselves of all their dead weight divisions. Once they shrink the company down to a lean and relatively profitable US Pharma company, they will spin it off and be done with it. The recently announced cuts were the 1st phase of this plan.
I would not doubt it. They are definitely up to something.

they should recognize Adele is a dead weight plan. Running the US side like big pharma is the way to kill off all of us. Customers hate big pharma mentality. If they want to sell anything in the us, they should look at what these small start ups were doing before the blended smpa. Building out this company like Adele might have seen things done 20 years ago is an exercise in insanity. Read Think Again. This ELT team is trying to mimic business models that are outdated and certainly not innovative.

How do you know for sure? Nothing has been announced for us. We have no clue what is happening
You small minded people get what you deserve. You’re getting sent to the slaughter house and your biggest concern is will the will your last company meeting be live of virtual……. That’s hysterical and sums things up very well.

You small minded people get what you deserve. You’re getting sent to the slaughter house and your biggest concern is will the will your last company meeting be live of virtual……. That’s hysterical and sums things up very well.
Settle down there sonny, no one is getting sent to the "slaughter house".... You must have had your position eliminated recently...

The communication at our new SMPA SUCKS! This is a cluster! why do I have to find out information from my specialty rep who gets information from the myovant rep? Sounds like calm before the shit hits the fan.

Yes, plenty of shit has hit the fan. When the people who are still here ask questions, we never get any answers. Wonder if I would have been better being let go. This company is an embarrassment

“The people who are still here.” There lies your problem. Reality is that there will be 3-4 different phases of lay offs over the next 18-24 months. Just cause somebody remains employed here for the next 6, 12, 18 months does not mean you have a future here. The sooner you realize this reality, the better off you will be moving forward.

“The people who are still here.” There lies your problem. Reality is that there will be 3-4 different phases of lay offs over the next 18-24 months. Just cause somebody remains employed here for the next 6, 12, 18 months does not mean you have a future here. The sooner you realize this reality, the better off you will be moving forward.

Great post. This is the most important thing to remember, and something I need to keep telling myself as I weigh options. If you make it through the next round, there’s a good chance there may be another only a few to several months later…then another .. then another