• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Biohaven Pharmaceuticals

I’m curious... for which companies have you worked? I have been in this industry for 15 years and $75 is pretty standard. And again... with low ball salaries? You know we are just sales people- not brain surgeons... sounds like you have unrealistic expectations... why were you interested in biohaven to begin with when it seems like it’s unsuitable for your needs?

I’ve been in this industry for 20 years and $75 is not standard. It’s a joke! When you offer terrible benefits and low ball base salaries you will only attract inexperienced reps or underachieving reps. You have to offer on par or above par salaries/benefits to attract the right people to make sure this company succeeds. Got to spend money to make money.

I’ve been in this industry for 20 years and $75 is not standard. It’s a joke! When you offer terrible benefits and low ball base salaries you will only attract inexperienced reps or underachieving reps. You have to offer on par or above par salaries/benefits to attract the right people to make sure this company succeeds. Got to spend money to make money.

preach

spoken like a true idiot
images

"know it all asshole" . Can't believe someone wrote that . You are the cancer in this inhumane society we live in today. It's called being KIND and actually answering a question and helping someone who didn't know how to do something and not answering just to be degrading and an over-all jerk.

"know it all asshole" . Can't believe someone wrote that . You are the cancer in this inhumane society we live in today. It's called being KIND and actually answering a question and helping someone who didn't know how to do something and not answering just to be degrading and an over-all jerk.
Screw you

You couldn't be anymore accurate. The salaries are terrible and the stupid hiring managers keep hiring diabtetes reps because no seasoned neuro rep would ever consider going there for such a low base. Good luck growing with your inadequate diabetes sales people, shit salaries and drugs and not quite as good as a Triptan.

You couldn't be anymore accurate. The salaries are terrible and the stupid hiring managers keep hiring diabtetes reps because no seasoned neuro rep would ever consider going there for such a low base. Good luck growing with your inadequate diabetes sales people, shit salaries and drugs and not quite as good as a Triptan.

Stop bitching and move on