Bio 5-Year Probation

It would be nice if everyone in leadership were as comitted to this company as the people doing cases everyday. I know a few field managers and executives who, same as me, are all under contracts which include non-compete, non-solitation and conflict of interest clauses. Unlike me they also have side hustles with doctors, ASCs, other med device companies etc. They're already betting on this place going down the tubes leaving the rest of us who haven't gotten a decent raise in years. If Ryan want us to be "all in" he should start with his own leadership team.

It would be nice if everyone in leadership were as comitted to this company as the people doing cases everyday. I know a few field managers and executives who, same as me, are all under contracts which include non-compete, non-solitation and conflict of interest clauses. Unlike me they also have side hustles with doctors, ASCs, other med device companies etc. They're already betting on this place going down the tubes leaving the rest of us who haven't gotten a decent raise in years. If Ryan want us to be "all in" he should start with his own leadership team.
Like he's is "all in" himself?? Pleeeezzzze! Who do you think hired half of these slimeballs?