• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Bio 5-Year Probation

We completely deserve the ankle monitor. Anyone familiar with what went down in southwest over many years, most before RW, know the allegations are well grounded. Ryan, Max or whomever made the right move by settling and agreeing to the CIA. If they would have tired to fight it might have been the lights out for Bio in the USA.
What allegations?

Juh-ooo-see!! Nepotism, kickbacks, strippers - who knew white collar crime could be such a page turner? Disappointed there were no accusations of blow on the company dime... some of that crew were awfully "twitchy". Jeff and Andrew should cash in a second time and write a book, but I'm guessing they've signed the non-disclosure (again).

I read about marijuana and ecstasy with a Dr. Feldman on the company dime. Sounds like the doctor you hope you get when you code. Great job Biotronik. You guys make us all look like assholes.

I read about marijuana and ecstasy with a Dr. Feldman on the company dime. Sounds like the doctor you hope you get when you code. Great job Biotronik. You guys make us all look like assholes.

Juh-ooo-see!! Nepotism, kickbacks, strippers - who knew white collar crime could be such a page turner? Disappointed there were no accusations of blow on the company dime... some of that crew were awfully "twitchy". Jeff and Andrew should cash in a second time and write a book, but I'm guessing they've signed the non-disclosure (again).

Jeff and Andrew are heroes in many observers’ view including the general public, patients, taxpayers, families, the government, other reps, ethical citizens, pretty much anyone who is not a criminal. And which side to you fall on?

Was the layoff just bad actors or truly a reduction in force?
RW's weak-kneed attempt to fend off the German debt collectors for another few months if you ask me. Throwing a few dozen (good or bad actors) under the bus will not fix the problems. He's just buying time for his next career move. It's always good to leave voluntarily.