• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

AZ was always Good to Me.

Yea, AZ did things right most of the time. Plus, we had great drugs to sell. Now, this new PCSK9 inhibitor will rock the chol. market. I sold Lipitor for Parke-Davis, and when Pfizer bought us in 2000, AZ called, and I said yes. Dave Purdy in Roanoke helped me. Crestor Rocked in 2003, and the meeting in Hawaii
was the best ever.
Damn right it will rock the cholo market!

It's shocking to see all the negativity...I bet your FUN to be around...NOT. I loved AZ, and all they have done for me and my family. I started this tread...a while back! Now, let's see how many of you can say something Nice for a change?

Nice Potty Mouth.....A 100% Loser!
How-To-Use-an-Ellipsis-Correctly2.gif

AZ is almost always good to everyone. Until the day it’s not. And to the people they aren’t good to, it’s generally not because of anything they’ve done or for lack of performance. It’s almost always because some insecure leader, who isn’t qualified for the role they’re in (or is a DEI person - same thing), decides they don’t want you around any longer. Over two decades of service? Fuck you, you’re out. Over 55, male and white? Fuck you, you’re out. Done all the development work and roles AZ said you needed to do to get into your dream job, including moving your family to HQ? Fuck you, you’re out. Why? Fuck you, you’re out. Did My CBD go to bat for me? Fuck you, you’re out. Why did people with less tenure get to keep their jobs? Was it because their buddies were in charge of making the decisions on who was let go? Fuck you, you’re out.

You all can come on here and talk about hanging out with your seamless cylinder selling buddies in retirement all you want. You were lucky to get out when you did and not have to navigate the post George Floyd era at AZ. Its all cronyism and favoritism. In leadership competence for the role you’re in is an afterthought.

AZ is almost always good to everyone. Until the day it’s not. And to the people they aren’t good to, it’s generally not because of anything they’ve done or for lack of performance. It’s almost always because some insecure leader, who isn’t qualified for the role they’re in (or is a DEI person - same thing), decides they don’t want you around any longer. Over two decades of service? Fuck you, you’re out. Over 55, male and white? Fuck you, you’re out. Done all the development work and roles AZ said you needed to do to get into your dream job, including moving your family to HQ? Fuck you, you’re out. Why? Fuck you, you’re out. Did My CBD go to bat for me? Fuck you, you’re out. Why did people with less tenure get to keep their jobs? Was it because their buddies were in charge of making the decisions on who was let go? Fuck you, you’re out.

You all can come on here and talk about hanging out with your seamless cylinder selling buddies in retirement all you want. You were lucky to get out when you did and not have to navigate the post George Floyd era at AZ. Its all cronyism and favoritism. In leadership competence for the role you’re in is an afterthought.
Lighten up bro!

Oddly enough, that's the first thought that popped in my head when I saw that video of the guy on the ground. "Everything is going to go to shit now at work"
And it most certainly did.

Vegas baby! We are going to the Sphere this Fall to see the Eagles! AZ will always be family! LA AZ retirees
Sounds great! Our old district is prepping for our Summer picnic in Grant Park Chicago. It will be fun reconnecting with former colleagues. It seems like our current sales reps are comprised of a bunch of whiny losers. AZ was always great to me and my family (paid for 3 kids to go U of I). Here's a toast to the glory days!!

Sounds great! Our old district is prepping for our Summer picnic in Grant Park Chicago. It will be fun reconnecting with former colleagues. Here's a toast to the glory days!!
I try to leave a big LOAF in the toilet at events like this. If I'm really lucky, I can pepper the can right when I get there. I call it "reconnecting with former colleagues".

Wow, another Potty Mouth. I guess you are proud of yourself, and the words you use. You sound like a real winner! NOT! Wtih this attitude you will always want to....Blame....someone else for you being a loser. I hope you don't have any kids..to hear the Dumpster Breath that you are. People never cease to amaze me. You will have a miserable life if you keep this up....Go wash your Potty Mouth out with soap!