AZ was always Good to Me.

We have reached out to CP to see if an "AZ Retirees" home can be created on Lost Civilizations. Current reps are abusing this thread with their silly postings. We who made this company great need a communication vehicle to discuss our privilege and joy in working for AZ. Stay cool

We have reached out to CP to see if an "AZ Retirees" home can be created on Lost Civilizations. Current reps are abusing this thread with their silly postings. We who made this company great need a communication vehicle to discuss our privilege and joy in working for AZ. Stay cool
Again, AZ was Pretty Darn good.

Yes, it was. I am very thankful for them. I also sold for Parke-Davis. Loved them also.
AZ was great for me and my family as well. I started in pharma sales at Upjohn and as soon as AZ started to grow, I jumped ship to launch great products! I still remember our Hawaii trip and how we were treated like royalty by senior management. GO AZ!!

Bye Felicia. And good riddance.

AZ was great for me and my family as well. I started in pharma sales at Upjohn and as soon as AZ started to grow, I jumped ship to launch great products! I still remember our Hawaii trip and how we were treated like royalty by senior management. GO AZ!!
Yup... The good ole inferiority complex to anything US.

We went to their concert last month. Agree that Mick and Keith, both 80 years old, can still deliver the best rock of all time. AZ Orlando Rocks
Mick...the Best Rocker of all time. He really gives me some Satisfaction. If you look on You Tube...you can see him doing all sorts of movements to keep him flexible....So I guess you can say that...It STARTS ME UP!

Spot on post, thanks!
I also went to same High School as...Tom Petty...Gainesville High School. FL....I never new him as he was 5 years older than me. His band name was: Mud Crunch: He would play at "Dubs" a topless bar in Gainesville...I went in a few time when a band was playing, but I never really new if it was him. Don't Back Down!